WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.



The model is ready to rig now ._.
She will be over Zelda, I might make the Metroid Other M ZSS over Sheik :3
Also, sorry about the hand textures...but it's the best I can do. If you want to make better textures for the hands go ahead and do it. :/

Why over Zelda?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

over zelda?
wtf, thats the weirdest decission ever...
IMO she should just go over zss, after all, she is samus...

Quote from: jokekid on September 24, 2012, 10:17:04 PM
over zelda?
wtf, thats the weirdest decission ever...
IMO she should just go over zss, after all, she is samus...
lol I want to put her over Zelda so I can have the lower half of her jacket rigged better (around her waist) That and Zelda doesn't have too many 'good' characters as imports. Also I don't want to have to play as ZSS to see it in game....I suck at ZSS :P On top of that her proportions are closer to Zelda than ZSS, so less bone moving...

On top of that, Metroid Other M ZSS is already on Brawl's ZSS....so...yeah...

well, anyway, it's your hack, i may end up making my own version over zss anyway...

on another note, look at my entry for KTH's halloween contest!


Ya know.....make his skin and face white/flat....and take of the hair and hat...
And you've got a pretty nice mister Slendy....

everybody is obsessed with slenderman, couldnt play the game for too long, i almost [censored] my pants everytime i saw him xDDD

Quote from: jokekid on September 24, 2012, 10:33:25 PM
everybody is obsessed with slenderman, couldnt play the game for too long, i almost [censored] my pants everytime i saw him xDDD
lol really....he actually doesn't scare me that much ._.
I mean he's only a creeper, and I've never played the game but watched a playthrough of it, not that scary. It's kind of funny the things that scare me and the things that don't....the difference between them is really odd lol

Scared of urban legends? I've BEN there and done that >_> hell...I got the t-shirt that has "I lost a night of sleep cause of you [censored]" printed on it...lol (I might make a shirt like that and mail it to Jaudisible....)

Though one time, my pokemon game actually started slowing down the music and it's pitch was getting lower. It was soul silver too D': I was like F* no [censored]! and shut the game off XD

Back on Topic: Nice model anyway :3 lol

lol, staying off-topic i gotta say seeing a playthrough has nothing to do with playing the game yourself... xD

now back on-topic, i made a weird animation for this dude... xD

Hey guys, this is my first time posting on this thread. I rigged Caius over Ike and he's working well. I just need to redo some vertices and I'll post him on the vault.


wow, that's one badass sword

Quote from: jokekid on September 25, 2012, 02:15:14 PM
wow, that's one badass sword
i wouldnt call that a sword i would call it a thing lol but it is badass
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 25, 2012, 03:37:26 PM
i wouldnt call that a sword i would call it a thing lol but it is badass
It's not a thing, it's a cythe slash sword slash giant can opener :3

Really? People ripped models from XIII-2 already?

Quote from: jrush64 on September 25, 2012, 01:29:21 PM
Hey guys, this is my first time posting on this thread. I rigged Caius over Ike and he's working well. I just need to redo some vertices and I'll post him on the vault.


Kain, I know that's you....... :>.>:

And, Jrush, I love you (no homo) :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509