WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

So I just T-posed Yuri. Wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. I still need to make some adjustments though. But I'm happy.


He'll still be over Marth, right? I don't care much for the other dude until we get the game, but Vesperia is my favorite.


Thanks those who helped me! I ended up using Falcon's shader/materials, so he has a nice gy shine.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Damnit, he look more awesome with the shading you are epic dude.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model looks horrible. You reduced verts in all the wrong places
Still going to release the one I told you i was going to do once i finished the psa
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

God Shepperd looks damn cool with those shine effects.

Yuri will definitely be over Marth. I'm going to rig another sword on his other arm so he can switch sword hands.

I'm thinking of putting Flynn over Link and make a PSA for him. I kind of prefer Flynn to Yuri. I have no Idea who to put Asbel over though.

When I finish T-posing Jude, I think he's better over Captain Falcon. Milla I might put her over ZSS. I alsoo have Cheria and I'll put her over Zelda.

,

I probably need to make the textures better though. I'm not done with them yet anyway.

Quote from: ExorcistRain on October 03, 2012, 08:19:59 PM
Thanks those who helped me! I ended up using Falcon's shader/materials, so he has a nice gy shine.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

His eyes really stand out and I don't think you modified it.

Maybe dulling it a bit and making it a bit more blue(since it looks green) will blend with the rest of the models' textures.
Other than that it's fantastic!

:happy:

Quote from: SmashClash on October 03, 2012, 09:50:04 PM
His eyes really stand out and I don't think you modified it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Maybe dulling it a bit and making it a bit more blue(since it looks green) will blend with the rest of the models' textures.
Other than that it's fantastic!
Alright, after multiple attempts this is the best I could get.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also, thanks for the feedback.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

October 03, 2012, 10:16:25 PM #5259 Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 10:17:52 PM by SmashClash
Quote from: ExorcistRain on October 03, 2012, 10:11:51 PM
:happy:
Alright, after multiple attempts this is the best I could get.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also, thanks for the feedback.
Good so far.
To give it more life do you think add eye highlights would be good?
That and his eyelashes really need thinning down. O.o

EDIT:
Now that I look at his expression, in addition to my feedback in this post, he looks like a statue face.
If he had a serious expression wouldn't that be more emotion and have a fighting feel?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Kay, I shortened the eyelashes and added highlights.

I'm not gonna change his expression though, I don't really find it a problem and it would require redoing the shaders and materials.
When the tristripper comes out however I'll make a version 2 (since I had to pro-optimize the model a lot and not have multiple eyelashes with expressions) with that change.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

now try vertexing a slight expression, he looks like a corpse right now

Quote from: jokekid on October 03, 2012, 10:57:05 PM
now try vertexing a slight expression, he looks like a corpse right now
I wouldn't do that. But thats because I only got the DasDonkey Vertex method to work, that's where only the vertexs are visible. But I don't know about Rain though, he wouldn't have to redo the materials.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: jokekid on October 03, 2012, 10:57:05 PM
now try vertexing a slight expression, he looks like a corpse right now
You always have something to complain for right?

That's his face. He looks fine. He looks better in-game too! It's coming out great, Rain!

It's called critique, I'm sorry you see it as complaining.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]