WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ExorcistRain on October 03, 2012, 10:35:14 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Kay, I shortened the eyelashes and added highlights.

I'm not gonna change his expression though, I don't really find it a problem and it would require redoing the shaders and materials.
When the tristripper comes out however I'll make a version 2 (since I had to pro-optimize the model a lot and not have multiple eyelashes with expressions) with that change.
Now that's great!
The highlight really give the eyes more depth in a sense.
The eyelashes are perfect now. Well, done! Can't wait to play this over Snake! Deadpool was who I used over Snake, but Shepard may be used just as much. ;D

Nice fixes! His expression was okay all along, I think.

Also, as you probably know, the eyelid casts quite a prominent shadow on the eyeball. Since brawl doesn't have an automatic shadow system, I would suggest you add one to the texture.

Thanks for listening to all of our input, man. I know you've been getting a lot of different points :p

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


It's so nice to have people have some input on my hacks for once!
Thanks to all of you!

Quote from: Segtendo on October 03, 2012, 11:57:11 PM
I kinda blame Falcon for not having movable eyes :srs:
I think it'd give the model much more life, along with multiple expressions, but... it's Falcon.
He's on Snake. :V
As such, he does have expressions and FS eyes, but no moving eyes because I don't want to go over the filesize anymore than I already have. Like I said, I'll make a version 2 with the tristripper that will have moving eyes and some other stuff I had to cut out.

Quote from: Pik on October 04, 2012, 01:47:07 AM
Also, as you probably know, the eyelid casts quite a prominent shadow on the eyeball. Since brawl doesn't have an automatic shadow system, I would suggest you add one to the texture.
Alright, I'll look at that tomorrow using Snake's eyes as a reference.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

While Pervy is finishing up my TF2 Soldier rig, I decided to do a re-rig of a previous model. The re-rig is about 45% complete.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: ExorcistRain on October 03, 2012, 10:35:14 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Kay, I shortened the eyelashes and added highlights.

I'm not gonna change his expression though, I don't really find it a problem and it would require redoing the shaders and materials.
When the tristripper comes out however I'll make a version 2 (since I had to pro-optimize the model a lot and not have multiple eyelashes with expressions) with that change.

looking good!

are you going to give him moving eyes?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Pervy on October 03, 2012, 09:02:28 PM
Model looks horrible. You reduced verts in all the wrong places
Still going to release the one I told you i was going to do once i finished the psa

Actually it's the same model you using and it's a "WIP".
"Work in Progress".

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KTH on October 04, 2012, 08:01:20 AM
Actually it's the same model you using and it's a "WIP".
"Work in Progress".
No cuse i didn't make the model look like [censored]. still doing mine
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

sorry for trying to help, i really gotta hate people who see constructive critique as "hating" or "complaining", i wont even download it cuz i cant anymore, im just trying to make him see how to make it look better, and if you dont want people to give advice on your hacks dont post them here...

also, he looks dead cuz that face is "T-posed", im sure in itsa own game the whole face is rigged, so he'll never have the expression you see there right now, im just saying, lower the eyebrows a bit in the middle, giving him a sort of mad expression, that'll help the hack a lot, since it's a fighting game after all...

(this is about that mass effect character btw)

[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: jokekid on October 04, 2012, 01:23:50 PMsorry for trying to help, i really gotta hate people who see constructive critique as "hating" or "complaining", i wont even download it cuz i cant anymore, im just trying to make him see how to make it look better, and if you dont want people to give advice on your hacks dont post them here... also, he looks dead cuz that face is "T-posed", im sure in itsa own game the whole face is rigged, so he'll never have the expression you see there right now, im just saying, lower the eyebrows a bit in the middle, giving him a sort of mad expression, that'll help the hack a lot, since it's a fighting game after all... (this is about that mass effect character btw)

Word. Any Hulk progress from you, ggood sir?


Does anyone here notice KJP posted something, same with NZM, or are you all just deliberately ignoring them? <_>

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 04, 2012, 03:08:46 AM
While Pervy is finishing up my TF2 Soldier rig, I decided to do a re-rig of a previous model. The re-rig is about 45% complete.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nice dinosaur

Quote from: Naruto200Man on October 04, 2012, 08:27:25 AM
You
Are
Now
Authorised
To
Be
Amazed :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Any Objections :srs:

Nice random spunky old man who I don't know

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 04, 2012, 03:31:51 PM
Nice dinosaur

Nice random spunky old man who I don't know

You're not funny. Seriously, just....-not cool.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on October 04, 2012, 03:34:14 PM
You're not funny. Seriously, just....-not cool.

Well, it was either don't comment or comment with the only thing I could think of.

You thought people should comment, so I threw out some nice comments.

Sorry for doing what you wanted?