WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


Releasing him now.

Here are some pics.

For more, check my thread.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Dat metal shield.... :O
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


November 24, 2012, 09:50:19 PM #6738 Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 09:51:48 PM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Iwvi on November 24, 2012, 06:59:12 PM
You at least have improved, so keep going don't be impatient. BTW, thanks for importing Yuna over Zelda. I've had that request for a long time and never got time to finish it, so you making it helps a lot.:P I do plan to import the gunner version since I like the design better.

Regarding the sleeve thing, what did you do? I think I know how to fix it, If you re positioned the hair bones to follow her arm, it should work, but you need to adjust a few things. If you want , I could help you with the sleeve.

The funny thing about progress is, even if someone doesn't see it, others do, and I guess I have improved over the months. As for sending the 3DS file, I can't do that at the moment (don't have laptop right now), so I'll send the files as soon as I get back to my apartment :D

As for Yuna over Zelda, I attempted rigging the sleeves over ShoulderJ. hairDn, headN but to no avail.

Quote from: Boygos on November 24, 2012, 07:21:46 PM Releasing him now. Here are some pics. For more, check my thread.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
*Tries to act like a moderator*
No posting released hacks!
*Runs away to avoid being yelled at for any reasons unknown*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: the_randomizer on November 24, 2012, 09:50:19 PM
The funny thing about progress is, even if someone doesn't see it, others do, and I guess I have improved over the months. As for sending the 3DS file, I can't do that at the moment (don't have laptop right now), so I'll send the files as soon as I get back to my apartment :D

As for Yuna over Zelda, I attempted rigging the sleeves over ShoulderJ. hairDn, headN but to no avail.
The bones would have to be close to the vertice you're weighting it to in order for it to not look ugly.

So if you want a sleeve to flow.. the hair bone would have to be on her hand

But I wouldn't recommend doing that.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 24, 2012, 09:54:21 PM*Tries to act like a moderator*
No posting released hacks!
*Runs away to avoid being yelled at for any reasons unknown*
Don't make yourself look dumb.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

@randomizer:

you cant rig those sleeves to the hair, simply because it's not hair, all you can really do i vertex edit it to look decent when static


A Re-re-re-do.
Within a re-do since the rig borked BB and I had to rig it all back.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 24, 2012, 10:07:40 PM Don't make yourself look dumb.
I guess it's too late for that. :>.>palm:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: joke. on November 24, 2012, 10:09:14 PM
@randomizer:

you cant rig those sleeves to the hair, simply because it's not hair, all you can really do i vertex edit it to look decent when static

Figures....


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 24, 2012, 09:54:21 PM
*Tries to act like a moderator*
No posting released hacks!
*Runs away to avoid being yelled at for any reasons unknown*
I hadn't released him at the time I posted this.


I like how nobody is commenting on Gumdramon's hack.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Gumdramon on November 24, 2012, 10:21:51 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A Re-re-re-do.
Within a re-do since the rig borked BB and I had to rig it all back.
:O
I'm excited for the final rig. I don't have any other comments because I gave you feedback. :P
So...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Velen on November 25, 2012, 04:26:31 AM
I like how nobody is commenting on Gumdramon's hack.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302