WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Boygos on November 29, 2012, 02:41:01 AM
I wish I knew how to test Brawl Hacks on Dolphin :/
WiiScrubber, replace file in brawl iso, run on dolphin.

I don't use Wiiscrubber, I use WinImage and a virtual memory stick. It's almost like you're replacing files in an SD card.

More progress on the redo


Just need to fix the right leg a bit and rig the fingers

Quote from: Diggin Pervy on November 29, 2012, 02:30:51 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Wait he's getting a custom moveset?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 29, 2012, 10:43:48 PM
Wait he's getting a custom moveset?
Nope, just custom FS model.

Quote from: Anivernage on November 29, 2012, 10:47:03 PMNope, just custom FS model.
hahaha, now I understand why that person was flying so far and those darkness graphics, sweet idea of him riding his bike over Gannon. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 29, 2012, 10:49:26 PM
hahaha, now I understand why that person was flying so far and those darkness graphics, sweet idea of him riding his bike lover Gannon. xD
lol this ^

Quote from: Anivernage on November 29, 2012, 10:50:47 PMlol this ^
Also about the question of me making Cackletta, I'm not sure who'd she go over, and I haven't made any custom models before. :/
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

                                                       
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Decided to just model Omnimon's Greysword myself since his model didn't come with one.

So... stuff.

Quote from: Gumdramon on November 30, 2012, 12:07:08 AM
                                                       
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Decided to just model Omnimon's Greysword myself since his model didn't come with one.

So... stuff.
that is sexy
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Here's how it's looking now that it's complete!  One of the many colors I did.


Quote from: AnImAiNe on November 30, 2012, 01:07:33 AM
that is sexy
Thankie!
Quote from: the_randomizer on November 30, 2012, 01:40:26 AM
Here's how it's looking now that it's complete!  One of the many colors I did.


She looks to be coming along nicely.

Played Star Fox Assault and ripped things and did stuff

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ridley-G on November 30, 2012, 05:17:46 AM
Played Star Fox Assault and ripped things and did stuff

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes.
All of my yes.
I love you for doing Star Fox Assault [censored]. I love that game.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on November 30, 2012, 05:27:47 AM
I love that game.

Same. I was gonna try ripping Oikonny earlier (because I decided I wanted to make him while walking home for no real reason whatsoever) but it turns out he doesn't even have a model! =D

I ripped General Pepper's model but the rip sucked and I didn't feel like sorting it out.