WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ridley-G on December 10, 2012, 07:30:22 PM
Good luck with that dress, man, I've heard they're a pain in the ass to get right.
The dress isn't that much of a problem anymore.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Agitha looks fantastic, specially with the dress' rig, can't wait for release.

Look at ALL the detail in this rig!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Malfioz on December 11, 2012, 07:16:37 AM
The dress isn't that much of a problem anymore.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


this looks awesome! good luck with it!

Quote from: Malfioz on December 11, 2012, 07:16:37 AM
The dress isn't that much of a problem anymore.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Awesome! Keep 'em Twilight  Princess hacks coming!


Quote from: Flygon on December 11, 2012, 07:28:55 AM
Agitha looks fantastic, specially with the dress' rig, can't wait for release.

Look at ALL the detail in this rig!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

why are his arms so thin? will there be a version over pokemon trainer?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 11, 2012, 12:09:01 PM
why are his arms so thin? will there be a version over pokemon trainer?
His arms are thin because he's been in a diet and as I said like a month ago when I made him over pokemon trainer... FILESIZE.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Velen on December 11, 2012, 06:50:58 AM
I think you should refine his scarf a bit. There's metal collar around his neck too. I think they should be separated.

Yep, scarf needs some loving, it's tough to get it right, but I'm working on it.

Didn't notice the thing around his neck, I'll take a look at it.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on December 11, 2012, 07:02:16 AM
is that andrew [censored]ing oikonny?

It's Andrew, yes, but he isn't [censored]ing anything!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Malfioz on December 11, 2012, 07:16:37 AM
The dress isn't that much of a problem anymore.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Looks awesome!

Quote from: Flygon on December 11, 2012, 07:28:55 AMAgitha looks fantastic, specially with the dress' rig, can't wait for release. Look at ALL the detail in this rig!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Do you get that prb on every stage? If not then don't waste your time on the lighting, plus you might not be able to mess with it anyway, but if he looks great on other stages, then I'm fine with it.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Long time i haven't made a SSBB Hack and i still looking for the amazing preview there.

is that robin hood sonic or something? O_O

Quote from: joke. on December 12, 2012, 12:33:30 AM
is that robin hood sonic or something? O_O
i tough he went for an assasin sonic or something but looking at it now it does look like arobin hood sonic lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: joke. on December 12, 2012, 12:33:30 AMis that robin hood sonic or something? O_O
Close, it's Rob o' the Hedge from the Archie Sonic comics.

So much from the comics that haven't been made.
Hell, we need Zonic with some sexy-ass shiny armor.

And dat Agitha. I want :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on December 12, 2012, 01:18:26 AMSo much from the comics that haven't been made. Hell, we need Zonic with some sexy-ass shiny armor.
Dem feet reminds me of Zero. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

It's the hack you all deserve. But not the one you need right now.