WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Personally speaking I think the swords need Brawl-ish or Twilight Princess-ish visual upgrades...-but that's just me.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on December 17, 2012, 06:37:31 AM
Personally speaking I think the swords need Brawl-ish or Twilight Princess-ish visual upgrades...-but that's just me.
Aka kinda like this one.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But they still look great Snoopy :af2:
Today youll release them right? No pushing just wondering.

Quote from: Anivernage on December 17, 2012, 06:43:23 AM
Aka kinda like this one.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But they still look great Snoopy :af2:
Today youll release them right? No pushing just wondering.

No tquite. I think a Twilight Princess-like Biggoronsword could stand out more visually. The way that model it. It's too much like the original.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on December 17, 2012, 06:45:47 AM
It's too much like the original.

that's kind of what i was aiming for.

Quote from: Anivernage on December 17, 2012, 06:43:23 AM
Today youll release them right? No pushing just wondering.

why yes, i just did actually.

I got all serah only 3 of noels I getting them rigged now


Quote from: Flygon on December 17, 2012, 12:22:58 AM
Repost from my thread:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

She needs shine :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on December 17, 2012, 04:31:37 PM
She needs shine :srs:
Where, the eyes? the outfit? dem tits?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


An idea I had for Riddler's Tournament decided I might as well finish it.

Necro Mario

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on December 17, 2012, 07:25:38 PM
An idea I had for Riddler's Tournament decided I might as well finish it.

Necro Mario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That looks damn cool :srs:

Check out Cortana from Halo 3.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
She still needs some work though.
Click Sig For My Tutorial Thread

I'm Just You're Friendly Forum Pseudo Narcissist
[spoiler]
Quote from: Ricky (Br3) on June 25, 2014, 06:40:22 PM
[white]This is Nyan. She He is indeed random and also definitely not a pervert.
I Will Accept Everyone's Faults As Long As They're Not Annoying.

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on December 17, 2012, 07:25:38 PM
An idea I had for Riddler's Tournament decided I might as well finish it.

Necro Mario

Damn dude, that is amazing
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Flygon on December 17, 2012, 07:00:20 PM
Where, the eyes? the outfit? dem tits?
The outfit, of course.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That would be easy, but it would make her become shiny too, two versions then.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 17, 2012, 07:00:20 PMWhere, the eyes? the outfit? dem tits?
lol yes the tits since it's part of the outfit. xD I'm guessing that her body uses the same texture of the armor? If so, then detach her body from the armor, and make a seconds material file for her armor to shine and not her body. piece a cake.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

1500th post much?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P