WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Speaking of Shiny things from Sonic Heroes...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also...
Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on December 17, 2012, 07:25:38 PM
An idea I had for Riddler's Tournament decided I might as well finish it.

Necro Mario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That looks pretty badass! I'm liking the Dry Bowser mask and the Dry Bones FLUDD.
JoeTE ~ Now copying lifeform data!

Well it's understandable why parts of Neo Metal Sonic would go through each other, that's why he's getting custom animations...I think, hope he does, it'll make him look better.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

December 18, 2012, 01:17:45 AM #7322 Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 01:18:47 AM by Flygon
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 18, 2012, 01:05:34 AM
lol yes the tits since it's part of the outfit. xD I'm guessing that her body uses the same texture of the armor? If so, then detach her body from the armor, and make a seconds material file for her armor to shine and not her body. piece a cake.
Yes, her body object go by color, so everything purple is the same object.

Neo metal sonic doesn't look bad at all, I'd be hyped for it, but I never unlocked final final mode.

And to don't get off-topic here's Rouge with different movesets:
Sonic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Shadow:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tails:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Still not knuckles psa yet, it just needs moving eyes and shine.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: JoeTE on December 18, 2012, 01:12:31 AM
Speaking of Shiny things from Sonic Heroes...
[spoiler]
osnap! Neo Metal Sonic!

It's heavily based on the model I made for one of my Sonic Generations mods (Metal Sonic Generations.)
Obviously, the shininess doesn't show up in BrawlBox, but it will be pretty darn shiny in-game. Also, tons of parts clip through eachother at all times...


How fitting to go with your Generations mod

Quote from: JoeTE on December 18, 2012, 01:12:31 AMSpeaking of Shiny things from Sonic Heroes... [spoiler] osnap! Neo Metal Sonic! It's heavily based on the model I made for one of my Sonic Generations mods (Metal Sonic Generations.) Obviously, the shininess doesn't show up in BrawlBox, but it will be pretty darn shiny in-game. 
Needs HD texture :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

December 18, 2012, 01:52:05 AM #7325 Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 01:53:03 AM by Mr.MW




Just A Taste
I still Need to perfect the rig, and Aayfire is working on the textures
Plus im working on a Snake-ish glittery shader....

Besides the fingers, I think it's rig is excelllent. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Mr.MW on December 18, 2012, 01:52:05 AM
ttp://i.imgur.com/XG223l.png



Just A Taste
I still Need to perfect the rig, and Aayfire is working on the textures
Plus im working on a Snake-ish glittery shader....




Snake-ish glittery shader?

I never thought i'd ever see those words together. I love you and you shall be my wife.  :srs:

thanks
but
lol no
the fingers was a 2 minute rig i need to fix
but still needs some minor work around the bottom hip area, and all the accessories...

Quote from: Mr.MW on December 18, 2012, 01:57:12 AM
thanks
but
lol no
the fingers was a 2 minute rig i need to fix
but still needs some minor work around the bottom hip area, and all the accessories...
but but but he needs a good shaderrrr

December 18, 2012, 02:33:42 AM #7330 Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 02:38:24 AM by Mr.MW
Quote from: Nanobuds on December 18, 2012, 01:57:57 AM
but but but he needs a good shaderrrr
Quote from: Beyond on December 18, 2012, 01:55:45 AM



Snake-ish glittery shader?

I never thought i'd ever see those words together. I love you and you shall be my wife.  :srs:
lol
no
but you can have my cousin
with my permission
anyways that smexy shader im talking about has been below our noses all this time...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




As you can see in the textures through the use of shaders and spec maps they were able to provide dat cool effect i want but I plan to "exaggerate" the effect
The last pic shows Scorpion using the same shader.
I think its going to look great on dem Battletoads...


Quote from: Mr.MW on December 18, 2012, 02:33:42 AMlol no but you can have my cousin with my permission anyways that smexy shader im talking about has been below our noses all this time...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
As you can see in the textures through the use of shaders and spec maps they were able to provide dat cool effect i want but I plan to "exaggerate" the effect The last pic shows Scorpion using the same shader...
Domit!!! SMG Bowser has spec maps in Galaxy, but I wasn't able to figure out how to use them in Brawl, I don't want to redo all those pacs and pcs again. :oshi: Atleast I could use this technique for the GoldenEye Source models since they have spec maps. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I love you sir. I've been waiting 20 years to play as the battletoads in a game that isn't mediocre.

What he needs are Spec Maps that have amphibian skin on them.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on December 18, 2012, 04:33:17 AM
What he needs are Spec Maps that have amphibian skin on them.

indeed, use the spec map to add new and more detail, look how captain's has a grain that his diffuse texture doesnt have, that texture is meant to add new detail, only visible through light effect