WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 26 Guests are viewing this topic.

December 20, 2012, 02:03:27 AM #7365 Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 02:05:20 AM by Gumdramon
For every comment that includes "*Generic ignored *Hack type here* remark*" A present explodes somewhere.
:srs:

Like the Hammer Mario. Gives me dem nostalgia chills.

As for WIPs...

Uhm... This stage; from Digimon Rumble Arena 2.  I custom made everything that's in it pretty much. Though I'm still trying to understand the lighting and stuff.

Don't know when or if I'll release it since I'm such a derp with stage related things though.

Quote from: Gumdramon on December 20, 2012, 02:03:27 AMFor every comment that includes "*Generic ignored *Hack type here* remark*" A present explodes somewhere. :srs:
Better not be the Wii U I'm expecting for Christmas. :>.>:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Man, what I made looks exactly like that smf1. lol
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on December 20, 2012, 02:55:05 AMMan, what I made looks exactly like that smf1. lol
So...I don't need your copy then? lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I don't know crap about Digimon (was Team Pokemon as a kid) but that stage looks legit.


I had to join the brawl one day....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kyouma on December 20, 2012, 06:19:09 AM
I had to join the brawl one day....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Kyouma on December 20, 2012, 06:19:09 AM
I had to join the brawl one day....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


El. Psy. Congroo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 20, 2012, 06:24:22 AM #7372 Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 06:25:52 AM by Kyouma
Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on December 20, 2012, 06:22:14 AM
El. Psy. Congroo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and my friend...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 19, 2012, 11:01:34 PM
Here is Hammer Mario, with no hammers, working perfectly with the SMBZ Mario v2.2 moveset:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Remember that there are four other versions, which all are done in 3ds max, just need to add the metals, and eyes, and other stuff in BB, and then I can do Luigi. ;)
so much epicness
my fav. powerup come to brawl but still too bad not filesize for FIre+Cape+hammer+normal at same time for SMBZ mario PSA
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: 하세요 on December 20, 2012, 06:17:16 AM
I don't know crap about Digimon (was Team Pokemon as a kid) but that stage looks legit.
xD Thankie regardless!

It'll have lightning that randomly strikes in the background since I know how all the animations work now.
Was planning to have the platforms move in the same fashion as on DRA2 but... I 'm still figuring out how I'm gonna work that.
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 20, 2012, 02:05:36 AM
Better not be the Wii U I'm expecting for Christmas. :>.>:

Quote from: Kyouma on December 20, 2012, 06:19:09 AM
I had to join the brawl one day....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I swear I thought he looked like Aizen, and then look who he's being made from. xD

Getting him on point so far.

Lol. I was just about to say that was Aizen, If i didn't see your sig.

Quote from: 하세요 on December 20, 2012, 06:17:16 AM
I don't know crap about Digimon (was Team Pokemon as a kid) but that stage looks legit.

From what I recall, that stage came from Digimon Rumble Arena 2.



i finally have my own laptop back, which means some old WIPs, i'll finish this one i think, it's over ike if ur wondering, i'll update the model a bit as well, like adding a belt or something

epic hammer mario @smf1

I want dat link so much @joke

*goes to replace ike w/ link*
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Bahamut WIP update: Hopefully, I can post a screenshot from the Bahamut WIP today, turns out whoever extracted the model didn't investigate that the UV mapping was screwed up, and seeing as I know nothing with UV mapping, well, you get the idea.