WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Holy [censored] that Frog is looking amazing. Where did he come from?

Over Toon Link?

someone is already making a custoom model for pokemon y legendary lol we dont even know its typing yet
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

DoE, you should consider making a version of that Yveltal over Lugia(the pokeball one)~

As for my own progress, I've done some UV changing, but SS Ganondorf finally ready for his final textures before I put him up for request.



I have NO idea how to rig this [censored]  :>.>:
I got the collarbone set up the way I want, now the shoulders are pissing me off...

I've come to play, just deal with it~

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 11, 2013, 08:18:32 AM
Holy [censored] that Frog is looking amazing. Where did he come from?

Over Toon Link?

I made that model, the only thing that comes from somewhere are his hands those are Toonlink's hands  modeled to look like gloves.

Quote from: Angelglory on January 11, 2013, 02:25:19 PM
DoE, you should consider making a version of that Yveltal over Lugia(the pokeball one)~

As for my own progress, I've done some UV changing, but SS Ganondorf finally ready for his final textures before I put him up for request.

That's not a bad Idea, I might do that.

Quote from: Carnage on January 11, 2013, 11:31:21 AM
someone is already making a custoom model for pokemon y legendary lol we dont even know its typing yet

If I was making a PSA that would matter, besides Yveltal is probably Flying and something else.


Quote from: sonicshuffle42 on January 11, 2013, 11:22:46 PM


I have NO idea how to rig this [censored]  :>.>:
I got the collarbone set up the way I want, now the shoulders are pissing me off...
Sheena.. :srs:
I [censored]ing love you now, just so you now.

Quote from: パンドラのハート on January 11, 2013, 11:46:08 PM
Sheena.. :srs:
I [censored]ing love you now, just so you now.
And I would love it if someone would pretty please help me rig her shoulders/torso area :srs:
I'm trying my best to be patient, but as you can see from the pic, I'm having difficulties ._. it took me about an hour to get the collarbone on ONE side working just the right way.
Any aid will be collabed of course :3 (also need help rigging her toes)

I've come to play, just deal with it~

Quote from: sonicshuffle42 on January 11, 2013, 11:58:23 PM
And I would love it if someone would pretty please help me rig her shoulders/torso area :srs:
I'm trying my best to be patient, but as you can see from the pic, I'm having difficulties ._. it took me about an hour to get the collarbone on ONE side working just the right way.
Any aid will be collabed of course :3 (also need help rigging her toes)
ask 'Mizer

N-e ways
Was someone working on Batman Over Captain,
because if so:



He works in-game!! ignore the trippy Tomahawk... it hasnt been textured yet. Ninka_Kiwi is working on that.

I'm going to try to give him expressions. Link's are kinda weird though...

Oh, and he might need a slight size mod. I think hes suppose to be bigger than Ezio.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mr.MW on January 12, 2013, 12:08:14 AM
ask 'Mizer

N-e ways
Was someone working on Batman Over Captain,
because if so:



Waaay ahead of ya, I can help him.



You may now regard Arbok. Also recolored pokemon psychic energy symbols.

Quote from: Mr.MW on January 12, 2013, 12:08:14 AM
ask 'Mizer

N-e ways
Was someone working on Batman Over Captain,
because if so:


That's awesome. I was putting him over Snake, but I suppose Falcon could work.


Quote from: Aafyre on January 12, 2013, 03:44:38 AM


You may now regard Arbok. Also recolored pokemon psychic energy symbols.

great to see classic megaman series getting some characters..now all we need is a new classic megaman stage >.>
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


o boygos
if you do put him over captain
i can rig the cape using captains scarf
and i can put the batmobile over FS