WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mr.MW on January 12, 2013, 09:45:42 AM
o boygos
if you do put him over captain
i can rig the cape using captains scarf
and i can put the batmobile over FS

Sounds good. I plan to do the 1970s Blue Batman from Arkham City's DLC, too, so we could use that for that Batmobile. There's a tumbler model on thefree3dmodels that we should use for TDKR Batman.

In other news....


This is the first render of the optimized model. I apologize for the inactivity, I've been busy with Halo 4, and school is getting tougher, exams are in a week in a half. Don't expect Desmond till mid-feburary at the earliest.


AC hands are a pain in the ass to T-Pose. If you need help, let me know. I know a few tricks to it.

For Nano's AC hacking tourney.
Snake(or David) De Les Enfants Terribles by Frusciante


Not done yet because I'll probably add a couple things to it and then I have to rig it but what do you all think so far?

Quote from: Frusciante on January 12, 2013, 06:43:29 PM
For Nano's AC hacking tourney.
Snake(or David) De Les Enfants Terribles by Frusciante


Not done yet because I'll probably add a couple things to it and then I have to rig it but what do you all think so far?

Oh my god. So sexy.

Quote from: Frusciante on January 12, 2013, 06:43:29 PM
For Nano's AC hacking tourney.
Snake(or David) De Les Enfants Terribles by Frusciante


Not done yet because I'll probably add a couple things to it and then I have to rig it but what do you all think so far?

try making snake's weapons visible as well, might look good

i had this done weeks ago i might not post it yet cause of some issues with it i need to fix.


January 12, 2013, 10:21:35 PM #7986 Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 11:52:26 PM by StupidMarioFan1
God I never expecting UVmapping would be this much pain in my ass, since I want to keep the polygons smooth, I had to edit the textures and then remap them. :srs:
But here is a pretty much done Final Boss. :af2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You guy will soon meet a Terrible Fate. :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Looks like we hit a snag in the right shoulder....gonna need to find the problematic vertices


Wonder why right shoulders always do this to me...weird.

Do you make sure that you rig the Right Shoulder to it's bones, and not the Left Shoulder's bones? Sometimes I accidently do that.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 12, 2013, 10:21:35 PM
God I never expecting UVmapping would be this much pain in my ass, since I want to keep the polygons smooth, I had to edit the textures and then remap them. :srs:
But here is a pretty much done Final Boss. :af2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You guy will soon meet a Terrible Fate. :happy:

No :srs: just no :notimp:

@mizer: Sheena update by pm plz :P

I've come to play, just deal with it~

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 13, 2013, 12:28:57 AM
Do you make sure that you rig the Right Shoulder to it's bones, and not the Left Shoulder's bones? Sometimes I accidently do that.

No, I made sure of that, I did the same thing I did to the left shoulder, blend the stray vertices to the nearest neighboring bone (a little trick I learned the hard way) and it got all effed up. The rest of the rig is turning out just fine, but the right should is the only part giving me issues, which is pretty damn annoying if ya ask me.  I have made the mistake of rigging models to the wrong bones (d'oh!) but I made sure it was rigged correctly. Perhaps I need to edit the vertices themselves. Might need some assistance for that part.

Quote from: sonicshuffle42 on January 13, 2013, 12:34:48 AMNo :srs: just no :notimp: @mizer: Sheena update by pm plz :P
What the hell is wrong with this hack then?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.



may not say much as it is right now, but it may attract some hype eventually

Quote from: joke. on January 13, 2013, 12:55:52 AM


may not say much as it is right now, but it may attract some hype eventually

Those pants are haunted.....

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 13, 2013, 12:42:15 AM
What the hell is wrong with this hack then?
its pointless lol who the hell wants a statue over tabuu?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.