WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Flygon on February 16, 2013, 03:50:42 AM
lol chip, who's he over? Lucas? Olimar?

I heard you liek shadow snake.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Okay now that I'm going to get, not sure why no one has done that yet, I think Snake's voice fits Shadow, plus Shadow uses guns. :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Flygon on February 16, 2013, 03:50:42 AM
lol chip, who's he over? Lucas? Olimar?

I heard you liek shadow snake.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Did you kill shoulderNs?

Quote from: Kyouma on February 16, 2013, 05:15:39 AM
Did you kill shoulderNs?
All the opposite, I loved how the shoulders came out since the model fitted perfectly over snake's proportions.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on February 16, 2013, 05:19:03 AM
All the opposite, I loved how the shoulders came out since the model fitted perfectly over snake's proportions.
oh well, its a "normal" character, his arms are normally long enough to fit.. I always have to deal with models with short arms and I have to kill them...

Quote from: Kyouma on February 16, 2013, 05:20:58 AM
oh well, its a "normal" character, his arms are normally long enough to fit.. I always have to deal with models with short arms and I have to kill them...
Peach Please! :yao ming:
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


February 16, 2013, 05:44:29 AM #8705 Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 05:50:14 AM by Kyouma
Quote from: Flygon on February 16, 2013, 05:42:36 AM
Peach Please! :yao ming:
one example are my recent hacks beako and homura, homu has no shoulderNs and beako has no hands
btw, Mami's ass is a hard ass
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hmmm and ass being an assshole....fack logic! >D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on February 16, 2013, 05:59:35 AM
hmmm and ass being an assshole....fack logic! >D
and man, its Mami, I must be the most smooth I can rigging those parts of her body
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

heres some chip previews
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

WTF is wrong with that last pic? :srs:

Woo! :D


Where do these Madoka models even come from? I think I've seen at least one of each, but I have no idea where they come from.
Click for my stuff:


February 16, 2013, 02:29:14 PM #8711 Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 03:43:45 PM by Kyouma
Quote from: Peardian on February 16, 2013, 02:07:08 PM
Woo! :D


Where do these Madoka models even come from? I think I've seen at least one of each, but I have no idea where they come from.
MMD; 95% of my imports are MMD models (the only non-MMD import I ever made are may, mr trololol and the winged dragon of Ra)
btw sayaka is next:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

there is one already, but this one will be size modded, well rigged and rigged fingas'

Behold my masterpiece, the egg carrier! I mean, classic knuckles!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


February 16, 2013, 08:03:28 PM #8713 Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 08:04:44 PM by KTH
....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kyouma on February 16, 2013, 02:29:14 PM
MMD; 95% of my imports are MMD models (the only non-MMD import I ever made are may, mr trololol and the winged dragon of Ra)
btw sayaka is next:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

there is one already, but this one will be size modded, well rigged and rigged fingas'
Cool, I like your Madoka imports so far.

You gonna work on Kyouko Sakura some time? ;)