WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

that's looking a lot better, and it actually looks great!
i see you sized his head down, and it actually helped :D

Here model I'm working on: CardCaptor Sakura!  :D


Model almost done, and after that, I just have to make textures and she will be ready for import.


interesting dress O_O

Good luck rigging that dress.

Quote from: TheBen on February 18, 2013, 09:25:44 PMHere model I'm working on: CardCaptor Sakura!  :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Model almost done, and after that, I just have to make textures and she will be ready for import.
Wait you made this model? From scratch? O.o If so, then dayum. I bet rigging the dress will be a pain though.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: DemonBoy on February 18, 2013, 05:38:50 AM
looks like it's using the wrong textures. Have you tried renaming the materials and textures?
no not yet ill try that


i think im done with my custom raichu... i will include a "normal" version as well of course xD
this is more for personal use.



Quote from: joking on February 18, 2013, 11:59:52 PM
i think im done with my custom raichu... i will include a "normal" version as well of course xD
this is more for personal use.


Pretty badass.

Please give him expressions. StarWaffle's is lacking that

sure, i'll look how pika's expressions work, and try adding them... xD

Quote from: TheBen on February 18, 2013, 09:25:44 PM
Here model I'm working on: CardCaptor Sakura!  :D


Model almost done, and after that, I just have to make textures and she will be ready for import.

Yes. :srs:

Quote from: TheBen on February 18, 2013, 09:25:44 PM
Here model I'm working on: CardCaptor Sakura!  :D


Model almost done, and after that, I just have to make textures and she will be ready for import.
those are awesome news! I was going to make a card captor sakura too, it seems youll save me some work hah

February 19, 2013, 01:42:56 AM #8803 Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 01:45:16 AM by TheBen
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 18, 2013, 10:01:45 PM
Wait you made this model? From scratch? O.o If so, then dayum. I bet rigging the dress will be a pain though.
I didn't made it from nothing, I assembled differents parts of others character's models, I just make the dress, and I don't think it will be so hard to rig.

Quote from: TheBen on February 19, 2013, 01:42:56 AM
I didn't made it from nothing, I assembled differents parts of others character's models, I just make the dress, and I don't think it will be so hard to rig.

wat, isnt this the MMD model?