WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Been a while since I posted images >.>

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Enjoy. : )

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

its looking real nice velen.

also, custom thingy im making:


...
Jak?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Velen on February 21, 2013, 01:40:44 PM
Been a while since I posted images >.>

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Enjoy. : )
He's looking awesome! I can't wait.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Quote from: agent-s on February 21, 2013, 06:56:16 PM
not finished :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks :srs:'ly finished to me :notimp:

I've come to play, just deal with it~



in case anyone cares xD

i'll add some stuff to his boots and call the model finished

February 21, 2013, 07:36:52 PM #8827 Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 07:39:44 PM by ShadowSnake
jokekid, why the [censored] didnt you just ask me for the real model?

i dont mean to be a [censored], but that face doesnt look remotely close to jak, the proportions are quite off and you would have been better off just editing the Jak's real model to be high poly, unless you were going for a redesign.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



My stuff never get to see the light of the BV but I thought I'd just share something random xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dat ass mess. It was MUCH MUCH worse.. everything floating about and pretty much all of the armor, arms and legs were just on the floor rotated in weird ways since they're actually breakaway parts.. Meaning it had extra parts with different textures for the shading to change as well xD all 3 parts of the helmet itself for example had 2 extra versions =P And YES THIS HAD TO BE BLACK. Don't judge >:|
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Hallo. Back with more, though this is mostly done:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm just having some problems with the materials. The Alloy shine isn't following the screen, so I gotta fix that.

It's also REALLY BRIGHT.

While I'm at it, I could probably stand to give that paddle-thing a handle.

Thoughts?


Spex: I kind of like the shine, it makes it look more like an 'alloy' (it is an alloy thing aint it?)
Also, I assume you will update the other fighting alloys too?

I've come to play, just deal with it~

Quote from: Alses on February 21, 2013, 08:52:16 PM
My stuff never get to see the light of the BV but I thought I'd just share something random xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


looks good enough 4 beta release

Quote from: Spex130 on February 21, 2013, 09:14:58 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hm... I think Iwvi was having a similar issue with importing the Green Alloy over Jigglypuff. I don't remember how he fixed it, but I'd recommend looking at that to see what he did.

It doesn't look too bright to me, but that sounds like a color node thing, lowering it to 100-100-100 should do the trick...?

And yeah, I think the paddle could stand to have a handle. Nothing too fancy, probably, the taper just looks a bit odd.

nice wip every one :)

i had put remove in the place of edit lol  :srs: xD so i reput here but with others textures i have reworked in more :) :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: agent-s on February 21, 2013, 09:59:23 PM
nice wip every one :)

i had put remove in the place of edit lol  :srs: xD so i reput here but with others textures i have reworked in more :) :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i know that stage is going to B awesome,wanna see more progress on dat...