WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

Another Iron Man, nice. Could you explain more about that pic? where is that model from?

...

I have no idea. Boygos sent it to me lol.

I will make an HD texture for him. And he'll have some pretty nice Spec maps. As well as all his alts from Iron Man 3

^^Can u try making the eyes and sphere glow all the time kinka like when in FS mode



Working on the Wario rig


Quote from: Mr.MW on April 03, 2013, 03:51:18 AM
^^Can u try making the eyes and sphere glow all the time kinka like when in FS mode
No, I will not try to do that.

I will do that. :p


Aaaaaaaand Ifrit is fully t-posed.


for the wario ersion, please tell me you'll edit the mouth so it can be opened for the laugh and specially for NB...

He said he was going to work on an inner mouth for the Wario version.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Vaanrose on April 03, 2013, 04:04:32 AM


Working on the Wario rig

Are you going to do anything for Wario-Man? I mean, like a special outfit for Mr. Peepers?

Wasn't planning on it. Don't even know what would fit over WarioMan.

^^And his mouth is rigged to open. Just need to texture the inside of his mouth and barring any unexpected errors he'll be ready for release.


Quote from: Kyouma on April 03, 2013, 04:38:13 PM
「東方」 [ALiCE'S EMOTiON x Alstroemeria Records] The Marisa (Dirty Spark)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Replying to this since people on this forum don't seem to notice less popular artists anymore. >_> *points to self*

I personally see nothing wrong with pic 3. Maybe you're just being a tad too perfectionist?

April 03, 2013, 10:26:45 PM #9538 Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 10:28:06 PM by KTH
Long time i haven't show some previews.



Over Link.
Perfect rig, i've give it my best on this one. He going to have 4 version (yes, 4).
His brother comming too : Raphael : Wolf, Donatello : Ike, Michelangelo : Falco.
And if someone can help me about this...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=58353.new#new

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 03, 2013, 09:20:27 PM
Replying to this since people on this forum don't seem to notice less popular artists anymore. >_> *points to self*

I personally see nothing wrong with pic 3. Maybe you're just being a tad too perfectionist?
hmm, I think the waist is way too "downside" and separated from the body, so I have to move it, the hard thing is making the skirt not looking weird at the animations, even though I tried to rig it over lucas pants bones, it somehow helped, but I think Ill  have to use another option