WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kyouma on April 03, 2013, 10:34:02 PM
hmm, I think the waist is way too "downside" and separated from the body, so I have to move it, the hard thing is making the skirt not looking weird at the animations, even though I tried to rig it over lucas pants bones, it somehow helped, but I think Ill  have to use another option
I haven't messed with Lucas, but if his bones are anything like Ness's, the pants bones are nothing but trouble. The shorts and the legs are completely separate from each other just like the arm sleeves and the arms, and the shorts are a separate mesh from the body as well. The rig and animations are designed to specifically cater to these separate meshes (as well as a portly body), so I can see why Marisa would be difficult to rig over that bone set. I don't think rigging to the pants bones would help at all unless you were doing something similar, such as having the bloomers rigged to the pants bones and being large enough to overlap the legs at all animations. The skirt would still be troublesome, though, without adding bones and making extensive edits to the MotionEct pac.


Quote from: Kyouma on April 03, 2013, 10:34:02 PM
hmm, I think the waist is way too "downside" and separated from the body, so I have to move it, the hard thing is making the skirt not looking weird at the animations, even though I tried to rig it over lucas pants bones, it somehow helped, but I think Ill  have to use another option

Considering she's over Lucas, I think the rig looks really good. Though I agree her spine seems somewhat detached, like it's a third too long.


i want dat leo
to go with my shredder

also kyo:
se ve bien esa falda, ya eres un experto en las faldas<.<

Quote from: Kage Ryu on April 03, 2013, 10:48:03 PM
I haven't messed with Lucas, but if his bones are anything like Ness's, the pants bones are nothing but trouble. The shorts and the legs are completely separate from each other just like the arm sleeves and the arms, and the shorts are a separate mesh from the body as well. The rig and animations are designed to specifically cater to these separate meshes (as well as a portly body), so I can see why Marisa would be difficult to rig over that bone set. I don't think rigging to the pants bones would help at all unless you were doing something similar, such as having the bloomers rigged to the pants bones and being large enough to overlap the legs at all animations. The skirt would still be troublesome, though, without adding bones and making extensive edits to the MotionEct pac.
Yes, I noticed that, so thats why it hasnt been released, but I think I found how to solve it.. Ill try just rigging the skirt over the legs bones
Quote from: Vaanrose on April 03, 2013, 10:59:47 PM
Considering she's over Lucas, I think the rig looks really good. Though I agree her spine seems somewhat detached, like it's a third too long.
thats what I mean; but I found a way to solve it; I moved all the polygons over marisa's bust and re-rigged them

Keep goin' for it, Kyou. I'm totally willing to do more Hisoutensoku recolors for this Marisa.

...I actually started on that other Marisa over Peach a long while back, then discovered how much I didn't like the model and that the shield was at her feet and lost all inspiration and stopped altogether.


Quote from: Kage Ryu on April 03, 2013, 11:52:44 PM
Keep goin' for it, Kyou. I'm totally willing to do more Hisoutensoku recolors for this Marisa.

...I actually started on that other Marisa over Peach a long while back, then discovered how much I didn't like the model and that the shield was at her feet and lost all inspiration and stopped altogether.
also that marisa is gone since DAO decided to quit from brawl hacking days ago and he deleted all the submisions he made...

Quote from: Vaanrose on April 03, 2013, 07:48:47 PM
Wasn't planning on it. Don't even know what would fit over WarioMan.

^^And his mouth is rigged to open. Just need to texture the inside of his mouth and barring any unexpected errors he'll be ready for release.

Maybe just giving him a cape would be nice for the 'super' effect. Or even the wario-man costume itself LOL Would that be feasible even?

Two new imports planning on releasing soon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: KTH on April 03, 2013, 10:26:45 PM
Long time i haven't show some previews.



Over Link.
Perfect rig, i've give it my best on this one. He going to have 4 version (yes, 4).
His brother comming too : Raphael : Wolf, Donatello : Ike, Michelangelo : Falco.
And if someone can help me about this...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=58353.new#new


How....where....where'd you get that model from? Surely, you didn't get it from Models Resource, right?

I think it's the TMNT: Smash Up model.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 04, 2013, 05:40:35 AM
I think it's the TMNT: Smash Up model.

I wonder where he got it, I assume he posed it himself seeing as the Models Resource would never have models this good.

all the models of TMNT: smash up are semi-easilly ripable, i have all the character models of the game as well, they are even mdl0s, and they com wit chr0 animations...



He spawns Master Balls.


Is it the final character or still a secret? Can't decide if all these blocks are keeping a secret or not.
Could it be Mewtwo's new form?


mewtwo new form isnt confirmed yet it has a  high chance of being fake.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.