WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Over who?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Snoopy on April 06, 2013, 07:20:09 PM
it would be kind of weird for the skull to just float around though.
...The entirety of Banjo-Kazooie is weird.

But yeah, like Vaan said, pretty sure his head is a skull:


Quote from: AdfroMan on April 06, 2013, 07:47:15 PM
Yay, something new for me never to be able to download.
shut up ill post them when im done


Quote from: Resistance on April 06, 2013, 07:55:54 PM
shut up ill post them when im done

Good luck with Lara and getting her to work in game

Quote from: Resistance on April 06, 2013, 07:55:54 PM
shut up ill post them when im done
It seems like you're just posting loads of pictures of models you find, anyone can do that.

Quote from: AdfroMan on April 06, 2013, 09:21:35 PM
It seems like you're just posting loads of pictures of models you find, anyone can do that.
well i do post lots of previews but when i finish ill put an update or something.


Quote from: Resistance on April 07, 2013, 12:11:49 AM
well i do post lots of previews but when i finish ill put an update or something.

That's a laugh. I do no modeling, and even I can tell you don't seem to be actually doing anything. How many times have you posted a model of Naruto and actually finished the rig and showed it to us? None, far as I can see.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 07, 2013, 12:56:13 AM
That's a laugh. I do no modeling, and even I can tell you don't seem to be actually doing anything. How many times have you posted a model of Naruto and actually finished the rig and showed it to us? None, far as I can see.
-Haythem Kenway
-Naruto
-Itachi
-Sasuke
-Lara

Those are the ones off the top of my head

Quote from: Resistance on April 07, 2013, 12:11:49 AM
well i do post lots of previews but when i finish ill put an update or something.

Everyone's calling you out, man. Work hard and prove them wrong.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Nanobuds on April 07, 2013, 12:59:58 AM
-Haythem Kenway
-Naruto
-Itachi
-Sasuke
-Lara

Those are the ones off the top of my head

- rigs has finished and showed to us recently.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 07, 2013, 01:03:40 AM
- rigs has finished and showed to us recently.
I meant those are the pics of the models he posted, but hasn't finished.

I was adding on to your statement about him not finishing anything. Ever.

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 07, 2013, 01:09:32 AM
I meant those are the pics of the models he posted, but hasn't finished.

I was adding on to your statement about him not finishing anything. Ever.

Oops... My bad, sorry.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: StarWaffle on April 06, 2013, 04:55:49 AM
Law Law Law Law!  

lol sorry I never got around to do it =x
Meh, I ended up making alot of changes and rebuilding half the model >.> So It's all good I guess
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Previews!
Over Sonic - Super Sonic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ike, head is bigger now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Marth
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wolf
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sonic, rig on shoes and body will be redone.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And the perfect brawl shadow is finished now with spec maps and perfect moving eyes, got 12 recolors including mephiles, the chaos emerald recolors and even got a super shadow, don't worry, I used the wrong shader for this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


April 07, 2013, 09:05:16 AM #9599 Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 09:13:34 AM by Vaanrose

:af: