WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Vaanrose on April 11, 2013, 12:48:52 AM


The direction this texture is taking.
[censored]. I'm loving it more and more.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


that looks awesome  ;D it looks like one horn is curved while the other one is straight or maybe its the angle of the pic
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

It's very much the angle. He's symmetrical.



Wow...

That model looks amazingly good.

I'll have to grab it when it's released.

Jinjos are basically done.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


will come with a wide color variety as well.  also, Jinjonator.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


just because.

April 11, 2013, 04:41:34 AM #9680 Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 05:21:51 AM by the_randomizer
Derp.  8) Model not as high in polygons/vertices as I expected. No doubt it will work perfectly in Brawl




hell yeah! I totally want that Moetwo, Mewthree?
Don“t know the name but the model is soooo perfect.

Quote from: Vaanrose on April 11, 2013, 04:03:15 AM
It's very much the angle. He's symmetrical.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


that looks amazing , i dont care what ppl say this new mewtwo looks preety damn good and 3d just show how modern the design looks i love that face i sure hope to see it rigged over lucario xD.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Snoopy on April 11, 2013, 04:08:53 AM
Jinjos are basically done.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


will come with a wide color variety as well.  also, Jinjonator.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


just because.

I have to ask, but I noticed that none of your Jinjo recolors fit the red team in team battles.  Does the purple Jinjo cover that or something?

Will that Mewtwo ''levitate'' or stay on the ground? Cuz I don't think its toes look like that on the ground


nothing really to say.


What happened to Lara? Or Naruto? Or Haythem? Or Itachi?

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 11, 2013, 02:00:48 PM
What happened to Lara? Or Naruto? Or Haythem? Or Itachi?
Proves the point further that he starts something else before he finishes ^-^
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]