WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 11, 2013, 02:00:48 PM
What happened to Lara? Or Naruto? Or Haythem? Or Itachi?
the thing i do is post a model im working on before i have all the others done. having something new to work with when other things arent finished.


Here.
Just thought that I should post something. :p
Sawk! Use Bulk Up!!!

Quote from: Bluebreon on April 11, 2013, 12:28:47 PM
Will that Mewtwo ''levitate'' or stay on the ground? Cuz I don't think its toes look like that on the ground

Yep. His toes end right about at Lucario's ankles. That way he kinda floats, and he'll look a little smaller than Mewtwo without needing a sizemod.


Quote from: mnsg on April 11, 2013, 11:58:19 AM
I have to ask, but I noticed that none of your Jinjo recolors fit the red team in team battles.  Does the purple Jinjo cover that or something?

uh... either the Orange or Purple, probably.  i made the colors based on the colors of the Jinjos in Banjo Kazooie.  i probably should have remembered there were other colors in Tooie...

April 11, 2013, 11:14:11 PM #9694 Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 01:16:37 AM by the_randomizer
Finally got it t-posed. The model has some anomalies, but nothing major. ;D



Edit: Huh, non-orthogonal matrix error.

Quote from: Velen on April 09, 2013, 05:02:55 PM
[spoiler]



Woah... I'm in love...

Beautiful!

(a bit delayed i know)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: the_randomizer on April 11, 2013, 11:14:11 PM
Finally got it t-posed. The model has some anomalies, but nothing major. ;D



Edit: Huh, non-orthogonal matrix error.

ahhh alan gado! will he be over ganondorf?

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on April 12, 2013, 02:41:19 PM
ahhh alan gado! will he be over ganondorf?

Indeed! We don't have enough Bloody Roar imports, so I'd like to contribute by porting him over Gannondorf! As for the non-orthogonal error, I got it fixed, pretty easy to work around.

I thought gado would go for wawlph

Quote from: Kyouma on April 12, 2013, 04:13:49 PM
I thought gado would go for wawlph

I'm lost...Not sure what that means.

I think he meant Wolf O'Donnell.

Quote from: AdfroMan on April 12, 2013, 08:17:51 PM
I think he meant Wolf O'Donnell.

His skeletal structure is too lacking in sheer size and bulkiness, in fact, if you played Bloody Roar for the GCN Gado was also quite large in his beast form. Gannondorf is a better fit based off the animations I'm seeing in my Brawl Box tests. I'm almost done with the rigging, so stopping what I've done now and begin to rig on Wolf would only cause unnecessary delay. If someone else wants to take the t-posed model and pop it on Wolf once I've released the hack, they're more than welcome to. Keep in mind that unless a one-size slot mod is made, they're going to have a shrunken Gado.

Again, Wolf's stature by default doesn't fit very well, unless modifications are made, and the decision for me to use Gannondorf is something I'm sticking to.

That was a pain to do but



Quote from: Bluebreon on April 13, 2013, 12:31:02 AM
That was a pain to do but



Sweet! We need a good Toadette. Who will she be over? :D

As a request, normally over Ness, but can then easily put over Lucas if needed.