WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

oI an actually well-made Mr L


nice texture for the crushers, i see u got rid of the modeled cross, can't really blame you :P

April 14, 2013, 10:23:34 AM #9738 Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 10:32:23 AM by StarWaffle
Quote from: joke king on April 14, 2013, 10:08:18 AM
nice texture for the crushers, i see u got rid of the modeled cross, can't really blame you :P

Yeah the model was unnecessarily high poly so I scrapped as much as I could. I ended up deleting the body and legs in favor of a reshaped toonlink body to save verts. Remade the cuffs and lowerd the vertex count on the arms and head. It went from like 28,000 to 6,500 without much of quality.

I also compressed the textures into 2 512x512's. Now I should have enough space for some comical eye expressions =D


I didn't meaaaannnn to ;-;

I'd hoped no one would catch it. I edited the post tho.

will u be making spec maps for it?
also, iirc the mapping on the arms, specially the nads, is really lazy... sorry for that xD

hmmm I havn't even thought of that. I'm not sure if he really needs any spec maps... I mean I guess it could make the subtle chainmail textures pop a bit. Maybe.

haha it's fine. I can't even remember if I remapped the arms or not.

btw, so all  used from my model, are the arms and the head? xD


Quote from: StarWaffle on April 14, 2013, 04:41:48 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Will you be making all colors of crashers? And its over Toon Link? cool.

Toon Link is actually a perfect character because of the specials. All Crashers use them, so its nice.

Can't wait!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Dem Crashers look fantastic!

bak on the krashers again
i dont really like how the lower part of the torso looks
i nnean what was toon link's skirt at first

I just may grab a Castle Crasher once it's out ;D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yeah I'll be making Green, Red, Blue, Orange, Grey and pink... maybe I should include Yellow and Purple too? idk.


@jokekid:  Wat, I understood that first part but I can't wrap my head around "i nnean what was toon link's skirt at first"  

You don't like it because it was toon link's skirt?