WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Before:



After:

[spoiler]

Far from final.


Man. Those old textures are [censored]ty as [censored]. That looks heaps better.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Royal_Blade on April 15, 2013, 03:20:24 AM
while not an official crasher, yellow doesn't look bad.

and like someone mentioned, you'd have to add antlers for purple knight.

also, what weapons will they have? each one with their unique stater weapon? or one weapon for all?

Well I've had nothing but bad luck with him so far. Pretty much rage quitting at this point. Castle crasher kept... crashing my computer...   Lost my gimp file so I can't make the best possible recolors for him nor can I replace the cross with a heart for pink crasher. Crashed my .max file after I had finished modeling 5 weapons to choose from. The autoback files were corrupted somehow as well >.>


So bacsicly I'm mad at him now and am only releasing red, blue, orange, green and grey all with the same weapon.

Quote from: Bluebreon on April 14, 2013, 11:13:52 PM
By changing eyes' shader I think.

Also, his shoulders look a bit too stretched.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

no matter how I change the shaders to the eyes, I cant get it right D: and its always the eyes on my import that mess up!

also, it's the animation that makes the arm strectred o.o made the rig 85% alike brawl bowser model
Stupid Tinypic :C

Brighten the color nodes

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 15, 2013, 12:14:22 PM
Brighten the color nodes
it isn't the color nodes D: it always mess up the third layer which is mostly the eyewhite to be either invisible, awfully colored or messed UV but its right UV :c
Stupid Tinypic :C

Maybe... Since they're single-binded, the normals are off?

Try re-exporting back to 3ds max, and then re-importing to BrawlBox. Idunno.

@zheik:
the hair mesh looks kinda odd, idk if it's final, WIP or still a placeholder, but it needs fixing.

so close to be complete now!
and now I remember why I put model hacking on the shelf for some time :srs:


working shell! I thank KTH and GameWatching for the shell and it's texture, will give them credit when I release it

and this is happening when I trying to fix the eyes!

dont anyone know how to fix the problem, I hate it so much :srs:

just the material left and we are good to go~
Stupid Tinypic :C

lol, why is he holding his eyes in his hand?
they do look perfect though :srs:

April 15, 2013, 04:26:17 PM #9775 Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 04:28:11 PM by KTH
I think i know why his eyes glitch.

April 15, 2013, 04:26:47 PM #9776 Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 04:27:44 PM by pikazz
Quote from: joke king on April 15, 2013, 04:22:02 PM
lol, why is he holding his eyes in his hand?
they do look perfect though :srs:
he doesn't hold them, the eyes are in exactly 0.0.0 at the stage D:
it's either a bad eyewhite but eyes that are there they should be or perfect eyes at center of the stage :srs:

Quote from: KTH on April 15, 2013, 04:26:17 PM
I think i know why his eye glitch.
oh you know? please tell me! it's the only thing that prevent me for releasing it :oshi:
Stupid Tinypic :C

April 15, 2013, 08:46:44 PM #9777 Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 08:53:13 PM by Flygon
@Pikazz Make sure the texture inside the material has the assigned pallete for the eyes, that's how I fix gray eyes.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on April 15, 2013, 08:46:44 PM
@Pikazz Make sure the texture inside the material has the assigned pallete for the eyes, that's how I fix gray eyes.
all my textures is in CMPR format and dont have palettes D: either the material I used
Stupid Tinypic :C

damn I wrote in purple, damn habit.

Well if you are using moving eyes straight from bowser, check the format of the textures, like the refs. This issue with sonic eyes made me suffer a lot because they are to be C18 and never realized I was using CMPR.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com