WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Guests are viewing this topic.

epic lugia is epic

Quote from: Flygon on May 05, 2013, 07:50:07 AM
Arcanine and salamance need custom vines, any idea?

Flame Tendrils?


May 05, 2013, 03:25:44 PM #10022 Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 07:10:06 PM by agent-s
THE SP IS COMING FROM THE MOVIE THIS TIME AND IN 1024X1024

the real version preview now
 

AND G IS QUASI FINISH
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Flygon on May 05, 2013, 07:50:07 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looks awesome! are all of them one-slots? :srs:

Salamance - the wings? or a pokemon that can be the vines?

Arcanine - fire whips!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on May 05, 2013, 06:40:45 PM
looks awesome! are all of them one-slots? :srs:

Salamance - the wings? or a pokemon that can be the vines?

Arcanine - fire whips!
Yup, one-slot with custom boneset and materials.
And I'm using chains and the fire whips :P
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on May 05, 2013, 09:32:33 PMYup, one-slot with custom boneset and materials. And I'm using chains and the fire whips :P
Is Fire Whip a real Pokemon move? If it's not, it should be. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


So he's done. Everything's rigged and he's good to go.
I hear there's some new way to add shines and shaders through the new brawlbox but I have no idea how to do that.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

no, i never stopped working on this.

Is she... flat-chested?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


kinda the point...

May 06, 2013, 04:37:31 AM #10030 Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 04:38:50 AM by Zelia
So I guess your gonna make Zelda and ZSS flat-chested as well? lol
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

well i can tell you one thing, i am never vertexing ever again.

Quote from: Optimuskirby on May 06, 2013, 02:38:20 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

no, i never stopped working on this.

Now make Mario with giant boobs.  :U

Quote from: Optimuskirby on May 06, 2013, 02:38:20 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

no, i never stopped working on this.
Wow, quite the rebel are you?

Honestly though, this would have been useful back in the vertexting days... When I was working on that human Vivian.

Quote from: Flygon on May 05, 2013, 09:32:33 PM
Yup, one-slot with custom boneset and materials.
And I'm using chains and the fire whips :P
custom boneset, yet one-slot o.o is it wifi safe?

cause if so, teach me :srs:
Stupid Tinypic :C