WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

August 27, 2013, 05:41:32 AM #11460 Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 03:44:42 PM by Convour
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 27, 2013, 04:32:03 AM
Took me a while to rig a model a while back now it takes me a few hours to a day or two depending how focused I am. Mario and Luigi are the easiest characters for me to rig, bowser and a few others are real pain due to the way Nintendo made their backs bend. :P also I never use the auto rig, I'm a perfectionist so it'll bug me when fingers or other parts aren't lined up to the bones and thus make the rig a little of, plus the auto rig usually destroys fingers in the animations because they're so close together. It works on things like legs and arms, but for better rigs, do the fingers and mouth yourself. You'll start getting familiar on how to rig them properly.;)
I went back and did some modifications to the whole head/face and feet. Those were the only parts that did not get rigged correctly.

My model doesn't have a physical mouth, so I don't need to worry about that.
As for the hands, I used the exact same hands as the brawl luigi model, so those were rigged perfectly ;)

The only thing I need to do now is figure out how to get a hit face in. I can't seem to figure it out.
I got it to work, nevermind.

Post Merge: August 27, 2013, 03:44:42 PM

Ok guys, my very first full character hack is done! Propeller Luigi looks awesome. Just submitted it to the vault.

Thanks to all that helped me through my first hack. Everything should be way easier from now on.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

If I were you, I would at least use Brawl Luigi's face.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Seggy...

Your avatar...

<3

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 28, 2013, 12:13:44 AM
Seggy...

Your avatar...

<3
Tanks. I beat AC1 a little over a week ago, and I beat the second one today. Heaps better than the first, if I do say myself.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Anyway, Raine preview in BB. I got her to look... um, somewhat presentable, but she still has issues which prevent me from releasing her.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Segtendo on August 27, 2013, 09:57:41 PM
If I were you, I would at least use Brawl Luigi's face.
I may in the future, but I feel that I'm done with him for now.

My next project is to make a Spongebob Squarepants pack! I noticed that the SS Movie for the gamecube had many variations on Spongebob, like Drunk, Manager, Manly, Mermaidman, Ripped Pants, and Spongegar. I don't know exactly who I'm going to put him over. Maybe mario so he can remove the headgear with his side-taunt.

Right now I'm in the process of smoothing out all of the models. I've only done Drunk Spongebob so far.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

He only has 4 fingers, so I'm going to have to figure out which fingers I want to rig with it

Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

August 28, 2013, 03:28:37 AM #11466 Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 03:30:23 AM by Mr.MW
Quote from: Convour on August 28, 2013, 03:13:50 AM
I may in the future, but I feel that I'm done with him for now.

My next project is to make a Spongebob Squarepants pack! I noticed that the SS Movie for the gamecube had many variations on Spongebob, like Drunk, Manager, Manly, Mermaidman, Ripped Pants, and Spongegar. I don't know exactly who I'm going to put him over. Maybe mario so he can remove the headgear with his side-taunt.

Right now I'm in the process of smoothing out all of the models. I've only done Drunk Spongebob so far.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

He only has 4 fingers, so I'm going to have to figure out which fingers I want to rig with it
haha drunken spongebob reminds me of this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


what about doing him over luigi?

Quote from: Mr.MW on August 28, 2013, 03:28:37 AM
haha drunken spongebob reminds me of this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


what about doing him over luigi?
:) dat gif...
Anything's possible right now. He doesn't really stand out to be over a certain character.

Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

working on a new project


still missing a lot

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Just to prove I'm not dead or anything, have a picture of what I've been working on since the week I released Kebako.


??????????????????

I would have finished it a long time ago, probably, except I'm still suffering from the same mysterious illness that allowed me to complete Kebako in the first place.
Click for my stuff:


Quote from: Kingskull95 on August 28, 2013, 03:44:00 AM
working on a new project


still missing a lot
I swear. That reminds me of some character from Assassin's Creed 2.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Ripped Pants Spongebob is now smoothed!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: Peardian on August 28, 2013, 03:52:59 AM
Just to prove I'm not dead or anything, have a picture of what I've been working on since the week I released Kebako.


??????????????????

I would have finished it a long time ago, probably, except I'm still suffering from the same mysterious illness that allowed me to complete Kebako in the first place.

I have NO IDEA! Still has me intrigued though.

Speaking of Kebako, I've picked that up off of Jokekid, so that should be done soon-ish. I've got the T-Pose super optimized, so all I have to do is actually rig it, haha. The wing bone-mod is set up too. It'll be super cool.


I'm finally done smoothing out all of the models for spongebob! They are now finally ready to be rigged. What I need to figure out now, is who I'm going to rig them over. Any suggestions?

Ripped Pants
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Drunk
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Manager
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mermaidman
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Spongegar
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Manly
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Rig them over Lucas like the other spongebob import.