WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 04, 2013, 12:04:33 AM #11580 Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 12:06:02 AM by Spex130
Teehee.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I called it. So now I just need to deliver, haha.


nice!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Spex130 on September 04, 2013, 12:04:33 AM
Teehee.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I called it. So now I just need to deliver, haha.
Yay. Another Mega Man alt. :happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

So many Beck avatars :af:
Quote from: Spex130 on September 04, 2013, 12:04:33 AM
Teehee.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I called it. So now I just need to deliver, haha.
Seriously.
Who DIDN'T see this coming?

I love it, Spexy. Thoughts of who to put it over?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 04, 2013, 03:00:58 AM
I love it, Spexy. Thoughts of who to put it over?
I would say Ness for SouthCraft's PSA.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

September 04, 2013, 03:14:53 AM #11587 Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 03:16:29 AM by ν•˜μ„Έμš”
I hope he works fine over Scott Pilgrim if it's Lucas. Can't sacrifice him  :notimp: But with all thee Mega Man stuff over Ness lately I'm assuming a PSA in the works so I pray it's over Ness for friends.


Quote from: Spex130 on September 04, 2013, 12:04:33 AM
Teehee.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I called it. So now I just need to deliver, haha.

looking good

September 04, 2013, 05:45:55 AM #11589 Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 06:19:47 AM by Black Boo


Ok so who wants to rig this lil [censored]. I already T-posed it, and I'd rig it and import it myself, but OOPS I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING.



Okay so I tinkered around with his proportions a bit so they would match Ganon's better (new is on the right old on the left)...not sure if I like or not. Like, I think I like the leg, but the arm is questionable.

one leg looks longer than the other...

That's because I didn't edit both sides yet, and I'm not going to until I get some feedback.

September 04, 2013, 07:34:43 PM #11592 Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 07:36:08 PM by Mareeo 64
Making progress :P

as you can see, it's the bat/bone that's causing problems. so, i'll fix that up. BUT!!!! i have something else that's working fine!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 04, 2013, 07:34:43 PM
I do have one question though. How do i make it so the bat only shows up when using Lucas' side smashes?

well, go to objects in BB, select the polygon/object of the bat,
then visibility bone: StickM

so, would i have to have the bat/bone rigged to stickM?