WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

On brawlbox, open material folder, and look for your hat material. Click it, and look for a parameter called "CullMode" and change it from "cull inside" to "cull none".

Thanks. How do I fix the blue on the hair? I think it's a shading issue. I didn't see it until I added the shaders for the eyes

Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: Convour on September 01, 2013, 02:25:43 AM
Thanks. How do I fix the blue on the hair? I think it's a shading issue. I didn't see it until I added the shaders for the eyes
If your eyes won't move. From the textures I saw it seems like so. Keep the materials the default brawl box one.  This way shading should be ok.

Are the eyes a separate object? It won't work right if they aren't their own object and they don't have their own material.

September 01, 2013, 02:35:43 AM #11541 Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 02:47:05 AM by Convour
Yes, they are their own objects.



Polygons 8 and 10 are the regular eyes, EyeL and EyeR use 4 textures each. I have the original shader along with brawl Mario's shader0 and shader1 for the eyes.

Post Merge: September 01, 2013, 02:47:05 AM

Quote from: Iwvi on September 01, 2013, 02:28:19 AM
If your eyes won't move
The eyes move.

Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

@Convour: O they do. Then make sure you keep mario's head to the default material and shader.  I don't see why he would go bluish haired just like that.

September 01, 2013, 03:47:14 AM #11543 Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 05:21:55 AM by Convour
Quote from: Iwvi on September 01, 2013, 03:40:41 AM
@Convour: O they do. Then make sure you keep mario's head to the default material and shader.  I don't see why he would go bluish haired just like that.
I fixed it, everything is a-ok now. No more messed up hair. Just putting finishing touches on it now, it should be done by tonight it's now done and submitted to the vault

Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

mudkip, there's a specific workshop for stages located in the stage board.

2011 (I think, dun remember very well)



2012



2013

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I think it has to wait one more week, Ive felt very tired and I havent been in time neither in mood to rig this weekend, and I also need to see the motionfile for Patchouli's PSA to see the book's pages rodation before rigging them...


testing my own skeleton and rig


how is it?
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on September 02, 2013, 01:20:40 PM
testing my own skeleton and rig


how is it?
astasma :3 I can't stop playing M&L: Dream Team. It looks really good. :D
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: pikazz on September 02, 2013, 01:20:40 PM
testing my own skeleton and rig


how is it?
I'd think it'd be cooler if the middle segment of the wing stayed in the middle throughout the whole animation. It is specially noticeable when his wings are completely extended. Maybe adding an extra bone there that followed the main wing bone, it only needs to adjust the center thingy. The animation looks really smooth and natural.