WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Marceline? who?

and i didnt know about it either till i saw it on teh modeling resource lol.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This lady:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Spex130 on October 03, 2013, 12:34:39 AM
Oh wow. More FusionFall!

I'm kinda sad I didn't learn about FF:Heroes until my friend (who works at CN herself) told me yesterday. It's been out for months and I didn't even know!

I don't have pictures of it, but I quite literally just ripped Marceline around 10 minutes ago.

Yeah! FusionFall! *High Fives*

How does FusionFall Marcy look? Not too bad I hope.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


oh. adventure time? dont like that show so thats why i didnt know lol
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

marcelne seems interesting, my tons of rule34 demands me to have her in brawl

Quote from: SJS on October 03, 2013, 01:26:51 AM
How does FusionFall Marcy look? Not too bad I hope.

Now that I have some actual progress, judge for yourself. This shot has no shading, so it's just model textures, etc.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Kyouma on October 03, 2013, 01:45:42 AM
marcelne seems interesting, my tons of rule34 demands me to have her in brawl


And I'll totally make sure to add a clause against nude hacks. *Thumbs up*


Quote from: Spex130 on October 03, 2013, 01:51:16 AM
Now that I have some actual progress, judge for yourself. This shot has no shading, so it's just model textures, etc.


And I'll totally make sure to add a clause against nude hacks. *Thumbs up*

I ripped a t-posed model of her a while back if you would like it.

Quote from: wilttilt on October 03, 2013, 04:31:56 PM
I ripped a t-posed model of her a while back if you would like it.

While that would be nice, I already T-Posed mine.

Do you have any other T-Posed rips? My Fionna hasn't been posed yet.


Marceline is over Ike?
Pretending that we live doesn't make us alive.
Pretending that we see doesn't give us the sight.

Quote from: blaze0001 on October 03, 2013, 06:14:46 PM
Marceline is over Ike?

Yes, actually. Best fit, weapon-wise.

Do you guys think I should size-mod her so she floats like Abra?


October 03, 2013, 06:56:24 PM #11845 Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 07:05:30 PM by blaze0001
I think Marceline is better if she doesnt float

For Marceline over Ike, I imagined
and Fionna (if you make) for who?
Pretending that we live doesn't make us alive.
Pretending that we see doesn't give us the sight.

Quote from: Spex130 on October 03, 2013, 01:51:16 AM
And I'll totally make sure to add a clause against nude hacks. *Thumbs up*
HAHAHAHAHA Whos talking about nude hacks of it? I dun need them, and if I made one, I would keep it for myself as ive done with many things

Quote from: Kyouma on October 04, 2013, 04:10:27 AM
HAHAHAHAHA Whos talking about nude hacks of it? I dun need them, and if I made one, I would keep it for myself as ive done with many things
If only more people listened to you. Seriously. People can keep those things to themselves.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


aaanyways to dun have ppl over me for changing the subject, Im posting previews of sum weird thing Im doing to samus tomorrow
im not posting previews today cos im not in my compy
but you can have an idea of what am I doing to samus with this vid because its inspired on it
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Almost there. It's Model H Call, from Mighty No. 9. 100% custom, on Fox.

Just gotta add the materials and the expressions. What do you guys think?