WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 26 Guests are viewing this topic.

WE LACK NINJAS



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on October 10, 2013, 02:38:11 PM
WE LACK NINJAS



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
epic





if you compare the original MMD model Im using, I have modified some things and deleted some objects more for filesize reasons, I mean, the model had 20 textures! at least I reduced them to 10 textures, and yet Im not sure if this will work or crash for filesize, but I will find a way to do it

Been a while since I posted any WIP hacks, now these are for some videos that I'm making, but they're being playable as I make the models, and then will later mess around with having them in stages, so these are WIP brawl hacks. r) So I may or may not release them as playable hacks, won't be as detailed as Mario (SM64 Machinima) because I don't feel like it, plus they'd be lacking some features like metals and fs eyes for file size. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 11, 2013, 01:01:27 AM
plus they'd be lacking some features like metals and fs eyes for file size. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The last part is a joke, isn't it? I mean, how much filesize can they have :P

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 11, 2013, 01:01:27 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

oh god those skirts rig


Hair UVs are still getting tweaked and I also need to add the inside of his mouth, but otherwise that head's almost finished.

Quote from: Iwvi on October 11, 2013, 03:32:07 AMThe last part is a joke, isn't it? I mean, how much filesize can they have :P
Well I redid Peach so I could have an easier time with the eyes, and there are 128x128....I don't like resizing those textures because it isn't as HD as they shuld be. :P
Quote from: Kyouma on October 11, 2013, 03:56:45 AMoh god those skirts rig
Keeping it the SM64 feel by having everything single-binded. ;) Yah those skirts are bit cheesy though. xD
@Angleglory Looking good so far, did you say who he'll be over? I don't see him being over his original self since the assistant trophies were low-poly for a good reason. :/
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I haven't really thought of that yet since I won't rigging (I'm really bad at it). I usually focus on finishing the model and then adjust it to a character to get rigged over. Mac is closer to Mario's height and Falcon doesn't really have eyes... I dunno, I'll think more about it later. Right now I'm just doing the new textures and remapping everything.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 11, 2013, 09:04:54 PM
Keeping it the SM64 feel by having everything single-binded. ;) Yah those skirts are bit cheesy though. xD
couldnt you rig the skirts along with the legs then?

I could but that isn't how SM64 handled rigging, plus it won't look that bad in the animations for the videos, I guess if I release them as playable characters I'll rig the dress to the legs so they don't look as bad. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Felt like redoing one of my older hacks, Krystal over Peach, this time using her staff as a weapon instead of her frying pan, golf club, etc (only real problem is forcing the game to have the staff used in lieu of all three weapons, no idea on how to do that). I also plan on recolors and possibly some new animations, something I really want to experiment so this can be the definitive version of Krystal :P


Quote from: the_randomizer on October 12, 2013, 09:25:08 PM
Felt like redoing one of my older hacks, Krystal over Peach, this time using her staff as a weapon instead of her frying pan, golf club, etc (only real problem is forcing the game to have the staff used in lieu of all three weapons, no idea on how to do that)
The easy and most common way would be to never hide the staff. The other easy way would be to duplicate the staff and assign it to the weapons visibility bones.

October 12, 2013, 10:10:22 PM #11878 Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 10:34:25 PM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Iwvi on October 12, 2013, 09:56:25 PM
The easy and most common way would be to never hide the staff. The other easy way would be to duplicate the staff and assign it to the weapons visibility bones.

The second method would be more appealing appearance-wise as the first method would make her hold the staff the whole time, which might look a little funky.

Edit:  Oh so something like this, so there are three staffs, but rig one to each of the weapon bones, then change them to the right visibility bones in Brawl Box



Yup, that could do. I sent you PM describing another method, which MAY be easier and more effective. But both should do.