WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KAZECoyote on November 21, 2013, 10:12:23 PM
I've been building a Chrom model on and off for about 3 days now.



His hair is done. lying the base values for the texture. once i'm done with the body texture, I'll work on his armor, cape, and sword.
*cancels Chrom texture update*

My good man, good work. Should you be in need of any particular references (but I assume you have all you need) of sir Chrom, do notify me.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Damn that Chrom is looking great, really like the details in the hair.

Quote from: KAZECoyote on November 21, 2013, 10:12:23 PM
I've been building a Chrom model on and off for about 3 days now.



His hair is done. lying the base values for the texture. once i'm done with the body texture, I'll work on his armor, cape, and sword.
KAZE. Do more of this. This is awesome.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: KAZECoyote on November 21, 2013, 10:12:23 PM
I've been building a Chrom model on and off for about 3 days now.



His hair is done. lying the base values for the texture. once i'm done with the body texture, I'll work on his armor, cape, and sword.
i am loving this now... DO IT MAN, WORK ON IT NONE STOP!! :v
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: KAZECoyote on November 21, 2013, 10:12:23 PM
[spoiler]I've been building a Chrom model on and off for about 3 days now.



His hair is done. lying the base values for the texture. once i'm done with the body texture, I'll work on his armor, cape, and sword.
Good lord. Now THIS is something to look forward to! Love it man, keep it up!

yay more blue-haired FE characters!
seriously though, he looks great.

Thanks for all the comments guys! Here's another progress update



So glad I didn't start on my Chrom revamp, because yours is just better and you can do things I couldn't with the model I was working on.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: KAZECoyote on November 22, 2013, 05:15:32 PM
Thanks for all the comments guys! Here's another progress update



Nice. Will Chrom goes over Ike?
My English is imperfect.

Geeze. Pretty clear I've been slacking.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Dammit, that looks amazing. :|

Quote from: Mephisto on November 22, 2013, 06:12:18 PM
Nice. Will Chrom goes over Ike?
He'll be over Marth, with the possibility of a PSA.

Quote from: KAZECoyote on November 22, 2013, 06:56:50 PM

He'll be over Marth, with the possibility of a PSA.

Darn, there are already so many swordsman over Marth. I'm working on a Chrom PSA right now on the model put out from the FE model importing thread and he's over Ike, but this one is definitely better, the face puts the other's to shame. No offence to them intended, they do great work most of the time.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: KAZECoyote on November 22, 2013, 05:15:32 PM
Thanks for all the comments guys! Here's another progress update



I wish I could explain in words how much I'm in love with you right now. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KAZECoyote on November 22, 2013, 06:56:50 PM

He'll be over Marth, with the possibility of a PSA.

Any chance he can be on both? Just the model, that is.