WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 26 Guests are viewing this topic.




Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 04, 2014, 11:44:55 PM
Luigi, I love you right now. XD

Best part, rigging is 85-90% done.  :kdance:  :kdance:  :kdance:


That happens to be my fav Bowser model ever. I just might use it for my Real Bowser PSA!

Finally a Bowser hack I'll use! The galaxy one was good but I'd rather have this one.

You should give him moving eyes so he can be perfect, otherwise it's okay. :)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on January 05, 2014, 12:05:43 AM
Finally a Bowser hack I'll use! The galaxy one was good but I'd rather have this one.

You should give him moving eyes so he can be perfect, otherwise it's okay. :)

Already gave him that.  :af2:


Can't wait. ;D Best Bowser hack ever!

ahhh. that makes me want to stop messing with brawlex just to play as that when its done!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Good News and Bad News. Good News, I'm getting a better sense of rigging Bowser, and the bad news is that I'm restarting his rig. I'm done with doing rush rigs and want this to be as great as possible. That and tail and legs decided to fight for supremacy, so I'm chopping up into large chunks to avoid that and also trying to avoid model separation. 


Yep Bowser is on tough mother to rig. :P Nano and I planned on updating Galaxy Bowser, fixing the rig, making the eye movement better, possibly a spec map, and make him not lag as much....which was mainly my fault. I wanted him to be as close to the original as possible that I made him lag a lot with the shine effect, so yah sorry about that. :P It will be nice to see another Bowser that doesn't lag too much and has a decent rig for everybody to play with. If you're worried about separating the model causing him to look like he is in pieces (aka the normals are messed up a little and doesn't look that smooth when in metal form) I can help fix that. But even if you don't want to separate the model, just remember that it'll take a bit of time getting Bowser's rig to work correctly, there'll most likely be many times of you exporting the dae, importing him into BB and seeing something off, and having to continue messing with the rig. My advice is to make sure you have the rig completely how you like it and as little bugs as possible before doing stuff with the materials and shaders because it'll save more time because it gets annoying when you have all the materials and shaders correct so he has like eye movement and eyelids and all that other stuff done and in game you notice some error in the rig that you can't/don't want to leave in, and have to do all that crap again. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on January 05, 2014, 12:41:15 AM
Good News and Bad News. Good News, I'm getting a better sense of rigging Bowser, and the bad news is that I'm restarting his rig. I'm done with doing rush rigs and want this to be as great as possible. That and tail and legs decided to fight for supremacy, so I'm chopping up into large chunks to avoid that and also trying to avoid model separation. 

Can hardly wait. ;D

Old rig with detached claws a messy butt/tail and legs. I wanted to show the animated eyes and shell. Reminds me to move the eye texture around to fix this.



Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on January 05, 2014, 02:14:49 AM
Old rig with detached claws a messy butt/tail and legs. I wanted to show the animated eyes and shell. Reminds me to move the eye texture around to fix this.



Hey, that looks semi decent. ;D Well done!

Ask Nanobuds about the eyes, we had the same problem with Galaxy Bowser and unless I'm mistaken, the textures were the same for both Galaxy and NSMBW, and he recently tol me that he found out how to fix our eyes, so maybe he'll help you fix yours.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.