WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.


Just have to clean up parts of the rig and model

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 15, 2014, 01:24:56 AM

Just have to clean up parts of the rig and model

Looks pretty fresh.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


January 15, 2014, 02:08:42 AM #12752 Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 02:19:56 AM by SonicUnderground316
Quote from: Dragon-FlyWolf10 on January 14, 2014, 06:41:41 PM
Is this going over Falcon or Sheik?
Awesome model though.

Well, i made the model as a request to Kagemaru who wanted him over Sheik, so that's who he'll most likely be over. Like the Cammy model that i wanted to use ZSS boneset, I think there should be a port of Sheik over someone else. The models i made so far are in UMvC3 style and high poly, they therefore need a character with a relatively big filesize. It's not a request, i'm just being realistic here.

He's already in the hand of two people as we speak. Next model will be a Sonic character (no not Manic).  

お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on January 15, 2014, 02:08:42 AM
Well, i made the model as a request to Kagemaru who wanted him over Sheik, so that's who he'll most likely be over. Like the Cammy model that i wanted to use ZSS boneset, I think there should be a port of Sheik over someone else. The models i made so far are in UMvC3 style and high poly, they therefore need a character with a relatively big filesize. It's not a request, just being realistic here.

He's already in the hand of two people as we speak. Next model will be a Sonic character (no not Manic). 



Pro optimize and use the new v0.71 tool


I plan to do great things with that Model... count on it.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Who doesn't like Bardock?

Hm.. where could I get a better glass material?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and yes, Super Saiyan form!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You could try the visors on Fox or Falco, if that's not what you're using.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I tried my hand at making recolors.



All that's needed is a couple more touch ups on the scarf then I can finally finish it

I'm diggin' that purple Sheik. Was a little disappointed there wasn't one naturally.


Quote from: DemonBoy on January 16, 2014, 08:05:06 AM
I tried my hand at making recolors.



All that's needed is a couple more touch ups on the scarf then I can finally finish it

normally i dont like the "its red so make everything red" type recolors, but this was done nicely. good job
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: 하세요 on January 17, 2014, 02:35:12 AM
I'm diggin' that purple Sheik. Was a little disappointed there wasn't one naturally.
Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 17, 2014, 02:36:53 AM
normally i dont like the "its red so make everything red" type recolors, but this was done nicely. good job

Those are actually based off of her Melee recolors.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Anyway she is completed


I will now focus on OoT Zelda and maybe either Assault Falco, or Light Suit Samus.

Wow, Shiek came out really well. Download for pro-quality.
Quote from: DemonBoy on January 17, 2014, 06:58:40 AM
Light Suit Samus.
Please, if there's one thing I think the Vault needs right now, it's more Samus imports of Samus's actual suits. Especially from the Prime trilogy.
Also what about Fusion Suit?

Quote from: Rufure on January 17, 2014, 07:18:07 AM
Wow, Shiek came out really well. Download for pro-quality.Please, if there's one thing I think the Vault needs right now, it's more Samus imports of Samus's actual suits. Especially from the Prime trilogy.
Also what about Fusion Suit?


He's kinda...waitin on me...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on January 17, 2014, 07:28:29 AM
He's kinda...waitin on me...
Velen pls.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Assault Falco would be nice :>
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]