WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

February 10, 2014, 09:59:46 PM #13065 Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 10:00:38 PM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
Quote from: Mareeo 64 on February 10, 2014, 09:57:14 PM
Shelby from Rampage Total Destruction :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

As you can see, he's totally messed up. I ripped it from Dolphin using NinjaRipper.

His shell looks pretty good though
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

DUDE, ive been waiting FOREVER for a rampage monster to appear on the vault.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on February 10, 2014, 09:57:14 PM
Shelby from Rampage Total Destruction :P

As you can see, he's totally messed up. I ripped it from Dolphin using NinjaRipper.

His shell looks pretty good though


I think I extracted a few from that game, but boy were they a pain to extract (at least for me lol)! Awesome work! ;D

Well you might gave to wait a little longer. X) I think this model's past the point of fixing.

And thanks :P I'm gonna try ripping him again though. Hopefully I can get him out without all the stray verts

the main monster i would want is harry (over DK of course), but shelly is my 2nd favorite and i am completely fine with that

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on February 10, 2014, 10:13:29 PM
Well you might gave to wait a little longer. X) I think this model's past the point of fixing.

And thanks :P I'm gonna try ripping him again though. Hopefully I can get him out without all the stray verts

I think I have Lizzy and Ralph, maybe Wally, I think, we need more Rampage hacks, in fact, you're the first one to do it :P ;)   You used 3DX Ripper, right?

is it exported as a .obj?
if it is, try importing as a single mesh, and separate it by yourself... that may or may not fix it, just a possibility

"Looks like some REALLY big hitters are hittin the clubs tonight!"
- Annoying News Chopper Reporter

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

February 10, 2014, 10:24:02 PM #13072 Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 10:26:26 PM by Mareeo 64
I'll see what I can do with shelby, and if I can get the model in good shape I might do more.

@randomizer: I tried 3D ripper dx first, but it didn't work (I kept getting a "state not found" error). I used Ninja ripper. It has a 3ds max script to import it.

@Joke: no, it was a .rip file that the above script used to import into 3ds. If I can figure out how to get 3D ripper dx working then it would indeed be an obj

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on February 10, 2014, 10:24:02 PM
I'll see what I can do with shelby, and if I can get the model in good shape I might do more.

@randomizer: I tried 3D ripper dx first, but it didn't work (I kept getting a "state not found" error). I used Ninja ripper. It has a 3ds max script to import it.

@Joke: no, it was a .rip file that the above script used to import into 3ds. If I can figure out how to get 3D ripper dx working then it would indeed be an obj

Ninja Ripper? Never heard of it. I might want to try that, do you know where I can download that and the 3DS Plugin? I managed to rip Lizzy and Ralph with 3DX Ripper, which is a program with a lot of hit and miss and can be a pain, but what worries me is how many vertices/polys it has. Then again, the Felicia hack I made had a very high count and still worked.


February 10, 2014, 10:35:41 PM #13074 Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 10:40:26 PM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
can only be over DK. most of the rampagers can only be
then again she could possibly work over charizard

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on February 10, 2014, 10:35:41 PM
can only be over DK. most of the rampagers can only be
then again she could possibly work over charizard

Never rigged over DK before so I'm not terribly familiar, Charizard might be a better candidate. What about Wally the warthog or Ralph the wolf? I also have Fifi.

February 10, 2014, 10:42:16 PM #13076 Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 10:43:11 PM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
ralph can only be over wolf (with size-mod, but that's easy to do without a fitmotion).
wally... i can see him over ganondorf (again, with size-mod)
if you manage george somehow, he needs to be over DK
Edit:
Fifi XD... Wolf (third time saying it... size-mod)

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

February 10, 2014, 10:45:47 PM #13077 Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 12:14:47 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on February 10, 2014, 10:42:16 PM
ralph can only be over wolf (with size-mod, but that's easy to do without a fitmotion).
wally... i can see him over ganondorf (again, with size-mod)
if you manage george somehow, he needs to be over DK
Edit:
Fifi XD... Wolf (third time saying it... size-mod)

Gotcha, lol :laugh: Size mods are what I did with General Scales over Wolf ;D My only concern is the vertex count 3DS Max shows me, but uh yeah, I digress; don't want to steal Mareeo 64's thunder :P

Edit: Never mind, the high poly count was due to objects I forgot were hidden (in this case, buildings from the extracted models I got. With those deleted, the model itself is quite reasonable  ;D

With that said....


I officially fried my brain t-posing this dude  :laugh:  Texture has transparency issues in 3DS max but not when opened up in Photoshop.  I have another hack I can release soon too! Trying to do too much at once, yeah, I'd best not.


my friend tried to convince me ralph was a rat. does THAT look like a rat to you?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524