WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Frusciante on February 17, 2014, 05:53:58 AM
"Hello boys and girls"

"Time for some fun"

So after multiple tries with my brother Kingskull95, we've finally got it hahaha!

Not only is it the actual model but we've got the fire working as well! =D

how lovely

Body is 80% completed and almost fully rigged (will re-rig the shins), just need the head from that Sonic Generations mod
.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on February 18, 2014, 02:02:36 AM
Body is 80% completed and almost fully rigged (will re-rig the shins), just need the head from that Sonic Generations mod
.

actually, he looks good the way he is.

Is there a Dry project going on? If so, I want them all.


February 18, 2014, 10:09:13 PM #13264 Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 10:10:54 PM by Sir Kirby the 4th
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My NEXT R.O.B. project!
everything is already to scale for brawl R.O.B.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Slowly getting where I want it to be >.>

Still need to work on the textures and a few more things (Like making him less ike like) for his model.

A custom Simon?
Is it for EternalYoshi's PSA?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 18, 2014, 10:47:17 PM
A custom Simon?
Is it for EternalYoshi's PSA?

Eventually I'll make a version for it, I just wanna smooth out the design before having rigging him to any characters.

over sheik?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Is he over Ike?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

February 19, 2014, 01:38:02 AM #13270 Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 02:14:55 AM by Sir Kirby the 4th

I think this is the 2nd best R.O.B. design ever, the first being Brawl of course.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on February 18, 2014, 10:44:32 PM


Slowly getting where I want it to be >.>

Still need to work on the textures and a few more things (Like making him less ike like) for his model.
Already looks better than his Judgement redesign.
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


February 19, 2014, 06:25:08 AM #13272 Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 06:29:57 AM by the_randomizer
A few setback and snags in the rig itself and more tweaking, but, I'm getting pretty close to being done!



Definitely a good learning experience on what not to do for next time  :laugh:

oh my, I want lizzie

Quote from: Kyouma on February 19, 2014, 06:29:47 PM
oh my, I want lizzie

Should be done by today for sure, a few snags delayed it a bit, but not anymore! ;D