WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

much appreciated

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

February 26, 2014, 08:25:30 PM #13366 Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 10:32:07 PM by drogoth
I didn't realize it, but I screwed up while I was resizing Zack

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Guess I can't rig his hand or fingers :\

Decided that'd I'd redo the whole rig (I surprisingly T-posed the model in a matter of minutes as opposed to half an hour). Hopefully the hand will be more willing to work with me.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Im making a brawl style Slippy Toad.  :af2:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, I'm liking how this looks so much better than my second attempt at rigging her over Peach



And rest assured, I'm working on Fifi at the same time  ;D

Quote from: the_randomizer on February 27, 2014, 06:37:11 PM
Yeah, I'm liking how this looks so much better than my second attempt at rigging her over Peach


in the world of modding, there are characters, weird characters, and a classification i like to call "AIDS Characters". i LOVE adding AIDS characters. keep up the amazing work

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

February 27, 2014, 06:40:31 PM #13370 Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 06:42:04 PM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on February 27, 2014, 06:38:46 PM
in the world of modding, there are characters, weird characters, and a classification i like to call "AIDS Characters". i LOVE adding AIDS characters. keep up the amazing work

AIDS characters? Lolwut? That's not a BAD thing is it? ;) :laugh: ;D   Again, rest assured, I'm working on Rampage characters as well.  And thank you, I'm glad you enjoy my work  :P  And hey, I actually fixed the UV maps for her on my own!

Quote from: the_randomizer on February 27, 2014, 06:40:31 PM
AIDS characters? Lolwut? That's not a BAD thing is it? ;) :laugh: ;D   Again, rest assured, I'm working on Rampage characters as well.  And thank you, I'm glad you enjoy my work  :P
nothing at all wrong with AIDS characters at all. they're as goofy a character as they come, to the point where it makes either no sense at all, or where it's just wrong (but in a good way)

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on February 27, 2014, 06:42:51 PM
nothing at all wrong with AIDS characters at all. they're as goofy a character as they come, to the point where it makes either no sense at all, or where it's just wrong (but in a good way)

Oh you ;D I get what you mean now!

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on February 27, 2014, 06:42:51 PM
nothing at all wrong with AIDS characters at all. they're as goofy a character as they come, to the point where it makes either no sense at all, or where it's just wrong (but in a good way)
So pepsiman is an AIDS character.  :(

February 27, 2014, 11:20:12 PM #13374 Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 01:07:59 AM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
he sort of is, but being an AIDS character is nothing to be ashamed of; its hilarious
theres a humungous difference between AIDS and bad in the gameroom i go to. AIDS is comedic and trollish, and bad is just... well bad (in association with lagging or freezing a game). Pepsiman is a trollish character who had a funny game, and his rig fits perfectly.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Iwvi on February 27, 2014, 09:28:57 PM
So pepsiman is an AIDS character.  :(

Hey man, Freddie Mercury had AIDS. And he was pretty awesome.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


"AIDS" characters? how is that term even related to random type characters?

Quote from: Kyouma on February 28, 2014, 01:37:51 AM
"AIDS" characters? how is that term even related to random type characters?
it was more from around my specific area on the globe, but it just turned into a big discussion all of a sudden. if i need to stop the discussion, just say the word.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Here are a few concept ideas:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


TM SirKirbyThe4th, do not steal  ;D

Quote from: Sir Kirby the 4th on February 28, 2014, 02:38:13 AM
Here are a few concept ideas:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


TM SirKirbyThe4th, do not steal  ;D
you're making a minecraft dirt block playable? now that is science right there

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524