WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 05, 2014, 05:07:22 PM
Then what are the high poly models on the models resource? ._.
depends on the games tough some do have high poly models for some specific porpuse while other dont.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Welp...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Shoulders definitely need work.

And for some reason the cape is still weighted to the coat :notimp:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 06, 2014, 03:24:16 AM #13427 Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 03:34:19 AM by Kyouma
I remember when I imported that same Genesis model http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32101

March 06, 2014, 03:40:23 AM #13428 Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 03:44:01 AM by Zack Fair
Yeah I saw it, and the rig itself is great, but the lack of rigged feet, toes, fingers, and the coat rigged to the sune and tare bones turned me off.

In other words, I want it my way :P


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 07, 2014, 08:06:41 AM #13429 Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 08:08:03 AM by StarWaffle

Started on this guy due to nostalgia :0  Can you tell who it is?

Is that Metabee ? Omg !

March 07, 2014, 12:41:28 PM #13431 Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 12:44:24 PM by Tawa Hoda
Quote from: StarWaffle on March 07, 2014, 08:06:41 AM
Started on this guy due to nostalgia :0  Can you tell who it is?
... You magnificent bastard.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[move][/move]

Quote from: StarWaffle on March 07, 2014, 08:06:41 AM

Started on this guy due to nostalgia :0  Can you tell who it is?

Patrick saying "I love you" 10 hour loop

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Gaiz I foundz it!

All the high poly models from Crisis Core!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 09, 2014, 01:02:21 AM
Gaiz I foundz it!

All the high poly models from Crisis Core!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Applause! Applause!
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Finished rigging SJS's ZSS model

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Any reason why you chose the hammer animation? :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nanobuds on March 09, 2014, 05:43:49 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

^THIS

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Segtendo on March 09, 2014, 05:45:17 AM
Any reason why you chose the hammer animation? :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509