WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 31 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on March 09, 2014, 05:45:17 AM
Any reason why you chose the hammer animation? :P
Pssshhh bcuz it shows off the amazing rig since her whole body moves.

Why else would I use it Seggy?  :kdance:

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 09, 2014, 05:53:04 AM
Pssshhh bcuz it shows off the amazing rig since her whole body moves.

Why else would I use it Seggy?  :kdance:

As soon as I saw it, I started laughing. It looks so ridiculous without the hammer. XD

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on March 09, 2014, 06:00:29 AM
As soon as I saw it, I started laughing. It looks so ridiculous without the hammer. XD
it'd still look ridiculous with a hammer... not that that's a bad thing

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

A very good rig, I must say :o
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Nanobuds on March 09, 2014, 05:43:49 AM
Finished rigging SJS's ZSS model

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Are you ok there miss Aran? You need a glass of water?

That made me laugh really hard. Holy crap. Didn't see it coming.


Quote from: Nanobuds on March 09, 2014, 05:43:49 AM
Finished rigging SJS's ZSS model

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hammer - Super Smash Bros. Music Extended
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


March 11, 2014, 09:24:24 PM #13447 Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 09:31:06 PM by StarWaffle

Something's happening

Dixie Kong v2?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Quote from: SpongeBob Squarepants on March 11, 2014, 09:32:40 PM


My penis is happy.  :srs:
SpongeBob. We need more hacks from you~
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


is that an update on snoopy dixie or a new dixie altogether?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's pretty neeeew

O ma gersh thats a nice ,butt, dixie
nice hair and fingers, i like dat ..... :srs: