WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on March 16, 2014, 12:44:40 PM
Finally. It surprise me no one attempt Assault's Fox before. The model is not that hard to find and look pretty cool. Not even a head swap was made. Anyway, suffice to say, I'm looking foward to it  :laugh: !
Believe me, it was a pain to find a model, all model uploads were already down, and i finded y surprise a guy who had it, btw im glad you're looking forward to this, i will have the recolors from the game and the blaster even :D

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on March 17, 2014, 01:33:46 AM


Because living things are too mainstream.
That [censored]ing Wiggler bus?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: JesucristoCROW on March 17, 2014, 02:43:09 AM
Believe me, it was a pain to find a model, all model uploads were already down, and i finded y surprise a guy who had it, btw im glad you're looking forward to this, i will have the recolors from the game and the blaster even :D
Is spanish your first language, by any chance? Also, who's the bus over? charizard?

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on March 17, 2014, 01:33:46 AM
Ooo, good to know, thank you.




Because living things are too mainstream.
Needs angry Sunshine Wiggler model.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

March 17, 2014, 03:36:16 AM #13519 Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 03:41:29 AM by Sir Kirby the 4th
Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on March 17, 2014, 01:33:46 AM
Ooo, good to know, thank you.




Because living things are too mainstream.
It looks like charizard... but i can't really tell.
maybe you can make that gamecube model look better? by subdividing it smooth, so it will fit a WII game. Just a suggesttion by the guy who imported a DS model.  :P

ShadowLuigi-NG-, I really like your ideas. Such models like Robo Bowser, Pianta or NSMB Bowser are always welcomed on my SD card.

Now thinking of your new import, this makes me having an idea for a stage, posting it asap in the stage thread..

that thing reminded me of catterpie...

March 17, 2014, 02:03:57 PM #13522 Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 09:39:57 PM by ShadowLuigi-NG-
Quote from: Segtendo on March 17, 2014, 02:49:30 AM
That [censored]ing Wiggler bus?


Yeah, that just happened. :kdance: :kdance: :kdance:

Quote from: Sir Kirby the 4th on March 17, 2014, 03:36:16 AM
It looks like charizard... but i can't really tell.
maybe you can make that gamecube model look better? by subdividing it smooth, so it will fit a WII game. Just a suggesttion by the guy who imported a DS model.  :P

Ay, tis Charizard ye be speaking of.

Quote from: Syeo on March 17, 2014, 09:06:42 AM
ShadowLuigi-NG-, I really like your ideas. Such models like Robo Bowser, Pianta or NSMB Bowser are always welcomed on my SD card.


Now thinking of your new import, this makes me having an idea for a stage, posting it asap in the stage thread..

This....this just made my day!

And
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: March 17, 2014, 09:39:56 PM

I believe he is just about done, he will come recolors and a retro costume to mimic the PM style of alts.

Brawl



Modern



Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on March 17, 2014, 02:03:57 PM

I believe he is just about done, he will come recolors and a retro costume to mimic the PM style of alts.

Brawl



Modern


Yuo Ar Amzaing.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on March 17, 2014, 02:03:57 PM
I believe he is just about done, he will come recolors and a retro costume to mimic the PM style of alts.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

another kong? dont mind if i do

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

March 18, 2014, 01:35:07 AM #13525 Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 05:34:15 AM by the_randomizer
How I wish I could make Candy Kong's textures look that awesome and professional ;D ;)

On an unrelated note, I already know what's next in line to release since that earlier suggestion about Candy Kong's textures was vague lol.


He looks a little flat

March 18, 2014, 09:24:30 PM #13527 Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 09:26:56 PM by Don Jon BravoEX
Quote from: the_randomizer on March 18, 2014, 01:35:07 AM
How I wish I could make Candy Kong's textures look that awesome and professional ;D ;)

On an unrelated note, I already know what's next in line to release since that earlier suggestion about Candy Kong's textures was vague lol.
=]
i meant atm ur textures look like dark chocolate, while Candy looks better off like something like this:
IMO


also:
do not google "candy kong deviantart"
I warned you...

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on March 18, 2014, 09:10:43 PM
He looks a little flat

Blame Midway for the default textures lol :laugh: ;)

Quote from: the_randomizer on March 18, 2014, 01:35:07 AM
How I wish I could make Candy Kong's textures look that awesome and professional ;D ;)

On an unrelated note, I already know what's next in line to release since that earlier suggestion about Candy Kong's textures was vague lol.


Don't who it is, but I'm pretty sure it isn't Pumbaa on steroids. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.