WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

March 26, 2014, 02:14:02 AM #13575 Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 02:15:11 AM by the_randomizer
It's a long shot, I don't even know how it'll end up looking, but it's worth a shot. Found a thread that mentions a program called Easy Toy 2.0, where you draw 3D polygons, match them up, export them into 3DS Max



I'll be doing the head next, then the tail, no idea how to make the hands into fingers though.  I used a front and side view (model template), individual fingers'll be a pain lol.  I guess you could say it's Chrono Trigger related.


Only other potential issue are textures (I could always get them from the model template), finding out how they're mapped to the materials, the fingers, maybe once I get the base done I'll get some help with mapping.

That looks like it turned out quite nicely. I might give it a shot myself now ;)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 26, 2014, 02:30:45 AM
That looks like it turned out quite nicely. I might give it a shot myself now ;)

It's easier to make 3D models than 3DS max IMHO, but it still requires a lot of patience, I need to keep a cool head as I do this ;)

I've been working on a metal knuckles redesign.


March 27, 2014, 01:57:23 AM #13579 Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 01:59:59 AM by Flygon
Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on March 25, 2014, 09:57:40 PM
I really don't see Anna working well with Sheik. Maybe Peach or Zelda. But seriously, Elsa is a must have download.
Actually I have her model too but I don't feel like making her, I mean, as if only there was someone out there who loved her.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I might get rid of the cape or use it for the final smash eyes because it doesn't look so good animated.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: law_law on March 27, 2014, 01:51:08 AM
I've been working on a metal knuckles redesign.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

oh mah gawd.

Quote from: Flygon on March 27, 2014, 01:57:23 AM
Actually I have her model too but I don't feel like making her, I mean, as if only there was someone out there who loved her.
Someone give this [censored]ing man a cookie.

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Sir Kirby the 4th on March 27, 2014, 02:05:10 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

oh mah gawd.

Thanks... i think. lol

As long as were on the subject of over rated movies, how about something that has been UNDER rated recently:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Sir Kirby the 4th on March 27, 2014, 03:02:39 AM
As long as were on the subject of over rated movies, how about something that has been UNDER rated recently:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME

March 27, 2014, 04:07:37 AM #13585 Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 04:17:06 AM by Sir Kirby the 4th
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That was easier than i thought.

Quote from: Nαno on March 27, 2014, 03:36:54 AM
EVERYTHING IS AWESOME
EVERYTHING IS COOL WHEN YOU'RE PART OF A TEAM.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


EVERYTHING IS AWESOME, WHEN WE'RE LIVING OUR DREAM
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: law_law on March 27, 2014, 01:51:08 AM
I've been working on a metal knuckles redesign.




!!!!!!!!!

Yes. Pretty much, yes.


Modern Metal Knuckles? I approve.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]