WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Could the UV maps for the sword have gotten jacked up? It does happen every now and then ;) I'd suggest using the UVW unwrap mod on 3DS Max to see just how the UVs are being mapped on the sword ;D

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on April 21, 2014, 01:50:40 PM


This should help

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67355.msg1247293#msg1247293

Post Merge: April 21, 2014, 05:13:31 PM



Just something I'm working on, won't be done this week though.





You ingenious SOB.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

... ok i give, i know it's a mario hack, but who is it?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I think this is who it is.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Looks more like a not-so-mini Mini-Mario toy from Mario vs. Donkey Kong.


It's Mecha Mario from Super Mario Bros Z, sadly Alvin quit the series before we could see the bad boy be activated.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

April 22, 2014, 01:06:06 AM #13866 Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 06:22:11 AM by Kyouma
I also thought it was a mini-mario

Post Merge: April 22, 2014, 06:22:08 AM

I BECOME MEGUCA FOR KYUSKIKO
thanks seyiku
old vs new


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think it would be great if you did more texture reworks like this one Kyouma. It looks much better. The model looks better too. Most of your hacks are pretty brightly textured.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on April 22, 2014, 09:23:19 AM
I think it would be great if you did more texture reworks like this one Kyouma. It looks much better. The model looks better too. Most of your hacks are pretty brightly textured.

That's cause most of them have nulled shaders.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Segtendo on April 21, 2014, 11:13:42 PM
I think this is who it is.


It clearly is some sort of "mechanical Mario" but it look nothing like this particular design so far. It look closer to the Mini-Mario toys because of the overall "cuter" look but the legs don't fit ant the the Mini-Mario toy had claws for hand. I think it's simply a custom model of Metal Mario based on his own design.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on April 22, 2014, 03:41:53 PM
It clearly is some sort of "mechanical Mario" but it look nothing like this particular design so far. It look closer to the Mini-Mario toys because of the overall "cuter" look but the legs don't fit ant the the Mini-Mario toy had claws for hand. I think it's simply a custom model of Metal Mario based on his own design.
Agreed. If he was indeed trying to get that design, megaman's feet would have been a better choice. So I guess he's going for a redesign of his own.

Okay, so based upon everyone's response, I've decided to split this into two mods. Originally, it was my own custom Metal Mario, but heck, why not hit 1 ship with 2 cannons? I'll make a Mini-Mario and a "True" Mecha Mario. Thanks for the ideas!  :kdance:


Quote from: Naoto-san on April 22, 2014, 09:23:19 AM
I think it would be great if you did more texture reworks like this one Kyouma. It looks much better. The model looks better too. Most of your hacks are pretty brightly textured.
as velen said, I used to null the shaders of my imports in those times of when I made that sayaka; I try to retouch the textures when I can, also, I am making these updates to all the Madoka Magica imports
I have made her FS eyes too, maybe I will try to add a hurt face too (cant make a talk face because ive deleted the tonge and teeth polygons)

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on April 22, 2014, 06:02:46 PM
Okay, so based upon everyone's response, I've decided to split this into two mods. Originally, it was my own custom Metal Mario, but heck, why not hit 1 ship with 2 cannons? I'll make a Mini-Mario and a "True" Mecha Mario. Thanks for the ideas!  :kdance:


On a more serious note, were you aiming for your own interpretation of Mecha Mario, or going for Alvin's SMBZ design? Honestly, don't let the confines of the original design stop you if you want to get creative with it, unless you really are shooting for the original.



@Kyouma:
Liking the texture touch-up, there.


Getting ready to rig it:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread