WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

That might be one of the better Greninja's I've seen so far. It might also be because of Max's fancy rendering, but as long as you can get that slimy look in-game, I'll be a happy camper.

You should position the tongue, so that it matches Sheik's hair bones.

Or you could rotate Sheik's hair bones to match Greninja's tongue.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

April 23, 2014, 12:02:58 AM #13877 Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 12:04:05 AM by Tormod
Quote from: Gravity on April 22, 2014, 11:08:33 PM
That might be one of the better Greninja's I've seen so far. It might also be because of Max's fancy rendering, but as long as you can get that slimy look in-game, I'll be a happy camper.
I should be able to get the right look in game.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 22, 2014, 11:35:12 PM
You should position the tongue, so that it matches Sheik's hair bones.

Or you could rotate Sheik's hair bones to match Greninja's tongue.
I am planning to rotate the bones to match the tongue. That way I can play with the weighting to try and avoid it from hanging straight down like sheiks ponytail. If it doesn't work out then I'll rig it to the hair completely.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on April 22, 2014, 06:02:46 PM
Okay, so based upon everyone's response, I've decided to split this into two mods. Originally, it was my own custom Metal Mario, but heck, why not hit 1 ship with 2 cannons? I'll make a Mini-Mario and a "True" Mecha Mario. Thanks for the ideas!  :kdance:
You should go for whatever you want. We were just discussing if it was that design or not. Creativity is welcomed.

What I'm currently working on:

Nicole (Sonic)Archie Comics :zelda:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sally Redesign (Sonic)Archie Comics  :fox:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Enerjak (Sonic)Archie Comics  :ganon:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Greninja V2 Custom Bone Set  :sheik:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Greninja's are exploding everywhere, left and right.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I strive to make Greninja is the next Shadow.

as long as the sanic fanbase exists, shadow will be the new shadow until it's proven he isnt playable... again

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on April 23, 2014, 01:27:20 AM
as long as the sanic fanbase exists, shadow will be the new shadow until it's proven he isnt playable... again

I'm kind of afraid of what will happen to the internet if Shadow actually IS playable in Smash 4.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: The Knave on April 23, 2014, 01:31:47 AM
I'm kind of afraid of what will happen to the internet if Shadow actually IS playable in Smash 4.

It' asplodes. What else.

Greninja's rig is looking great.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Delete that post before they get any ideas!

Quote from: The Knave on April 23, 2014, 01:31:47 AM
I'm kind of afraid of what will happen to the internet if Shadow actually IS playable in Smash 4.
We're doomed! (Actual scene)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: br3compactor on April 23, 2014, 01:31:47 AM
I'm kind of afraid of what will happen to the internet if Shadow actually IS playable in Smash 4.
i will to make preparations to take refuge within the bomb shelter within my bomb shelter... within my bomb shelter.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

we need to take this the next level.