WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 23 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Sir Kirby the 4th on May 15, 2014, 03:48:07 AM
this better?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

very

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Mansta8 on May 15, 2014, 04:09:29 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"Rig" done, now I want to make it transparent and face the camera all the time,
but I'm terrible at shaders and can't get them to work.
Also again, if anyone has a higher quality of his full body I could use I would love you forever.
You can get it to face the camera all the time using the "billboard effect" that bones can have. Similar to the shines that the multiman models have. I've used it before, but on unreleased imports. You can get it to face the camera enabling that, its on the bone parameters. So use an unimportant bone, cause this will obviously break wi-fi if you use an important one.

Quote from: Iwvi on May 15, 2014, 05:25:25 AM
You can get it to face the camera all the time using the "billboard effect" that bones can have. Similar to the shines that the multiman models have. I've used it before, but on unreleased imports. You can get it to face the camera enabling that, its on the bone parameters. So use an unimportant bone, cause this will obviously break wi-fi if you use an important one.
wifi is ending on may 20 lol are you usre you still care for wifi safe stuff?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 15, 2014, 06:50:12 AM
wifi is ending on may 20 lol are you usre you still care for wifi safe stuff?

Programmers from the MKWii community have successfully created their own online servers and plan to test it on other Wifi Wii games like BRawl. So, still relevant.  :kdance:


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on May 15, 2014, 10:20:10 AM
Programmers from the MKWii community have successfully created their own online servers and plan to test it on other Wifi Wii games like BRawl. So, still relevant.  :kdance:
unless someone here makes a sever then that doesnt make a diference becuase lets say the PM guys make their own server then you would need PM wifi safe stuff instead of vBrawl wifi safe stuff so yeah until someone makes a server after may20 the wifi safe thing will be a thing from the past
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Either way, if bones are modified it doesn't work for training if you're a competitive player, be it vBrawl or P:M.

Wi-fi mods are the only way to have a custom game and still prepare for tournaments.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Carnage on May 15, 2014, 12:34:58 PM
unless someone here makes a sever then that doesnt make a diference becuase lets say the PM guys make their own server then you would need PM wifi safe stuff instead of vBrawl wifi safe stuff so yeah until someone makes a server after may20 the wifi safe thing will be a thing from the past
I don't exactly get what you are saying here, but I'm gonna take a shot at it.
Wifi safe means that both people have the same bonesets, psas, and animations, and some other things if it's a full game hack like project m. There's no special Project M server, as we can already play Project M on vbrawl's servers, so there's no reason a server made for project m wouldn't work for vbrawl.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Carnage on May 15, 2014, 12:34:58 PM
unless someone here makes a sever then that doesnt make a diference becuase lets say the PM guys make their own server then you would need PM wifi safe stuff instead of vBrawl wifi safe stuff so yeah until someone makes a server after may20 the wifi safe thing will be a thing from the past

It seems someone doesn't know anything about how project m works

Quote from: Kyouma on May 14, 2014, 08:36:35 PM
it has been a long time since my last Zelda import...



But I haven't lost the touch :J
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Iku! 8D


Quote from: Kage Ryu on May 15, 2014, 03:31:53 PM
Iku! 8D
THATS RIGHT!
the best fish there is screw waka-whatever
and my ambitions goes beyong a simple model import
I am making some animations for a PSA over Pikachu; which I will modify to have shared soundbank with regular pikachu so she can be used for brawlEX
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Seriously, animating skirts is harder than rigging her for me

Guys calm down. Besides I have another idea.

Quote from: Kyouma on May 15, 2014, 04:01:24 PM
THATS RIGHT!
the best fish there is screw waka-whatever
and my ambitions goes beyong a simple model import
I am making some animations for a PSA over Pikachu; which I will modify to have shared soundbank with regular pikachu so she can be used for brawlEX
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Seriously, animating skirts is harder than rigging her for me
But... Wow... That dress animation is great! I think the rest still needs some polishing, but the dress animation is good!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

What's Classic Ganon without a trident?


Quote from: Kyouma on May 15, 2014, 04:01:24 PM
THATS RIGHT!
the best fish there is screw waka-whatever
and my ambitions goes beyong a simple model import
I am making some animations for a PSA over Pikachu; which I will modify to have shared soundbank with regular pikachu so she can be used for brawlEX
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Seriously, animating skirts is harder than rigging her for me

I completely agree with Akeno that animation is so COOL. :happy: I love how your trying out animating/PSAing with her Kyouma. I can't wait to see more animations for Iku, she's looking great.