WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: br3compactor on May 24, 2014, 08:15:06 PM

Yep, from the first game which personally, is my favorite
those times when Touhou wasnt all about a bullet hell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4-Dzsjm5Sg

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on May 24, 2014, 05:28:33 PM
And 1&2, and 1&2, and 1&2, etc... Dat pose.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awesome! Someone should make a Conker model also. Fox's tail, Lucas' shoes and some other character's stuff could be used to make it more HD without having to model much.

Quote from: Kyouma on May 24, 2014, 08:09:20 PM
How it should look like


What we got

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Indeed, we can hardly tell what is it between those thunders, but thats the same thing in the original :v
That's...pretty cool.


Quote from: Nαno on May 24, 2014, 04:11:27 PM
Don't spam this thread.
It's not spamming when there's good reason to the posts, nor was it intended to be :notimp:

I'll never get you loli-obsessed people.

You and your Touhou and your anime with little girls speaking Japanese.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 24, 2014, 09:54:54 PM
I'll never get you loli-obsessed people.

You and your Touhou and your anime with little girls speaking Japanese.

Seg can't handle the waifu.

I thought that thing was supposed to be Rotom Fan...Magneton thing goin' on there.


@Joke: I'm really looking forward to SSB4 Ike~! Nice job on him so far!

May 24, 2014, 10:09:28 PM #14437 Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 02:49:42 PM by Rosetta-Hime

Working on my first import. Everything is going good so far, but let's hope I didn't jinx it. I don't see why these little guys don't get enough love here. They're adorable.

Edit: Nevermind. I failed miserably. Well that's enough model importing for me.

Quote from: Segtendo on May 24, 2014, 09:54:54 PM
I'll never get you loli-obsessed people.

You and your Touhou and your anime with little girls speaking Japanese.
Segtendo-chan baka dayo desu~~~
Sorry Seg, I had to xD
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Maybe because their level was annoying as hell ._.'




Colors and textures are subject to change. On the final 2 bosses of this game and I just love the design of these guys. I also plan to make the other one as well.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on May 24, 2014, 10:54:50 PM


Colors and textures are subject to change. On the final 2 bosses of this game and I just love the design of these guys. I also plan to make the other one as well.

Oh god... A Reaper ? From TWEWY ?
I love you.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on May 24, 2014, 10:54:50 PM


Colors and textures are subject to change. On the final 2 bosses of this game and I just love the design of these guys. I also plan to make the other one as well.

yes

yes

yes

yes

yes
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Segtendo on May 24, 2014, 09:54:54 PM
I'll never get you loli-obsessed people.

You and your Touhou and your anime with little girls speaking Japanese.
Well, youre a game and Im a weaboo, we dont see this stuff the same way indeed

I'm not a fan of Touhou (I don't even understand most of it), but I respect its fans.

It's probably the most impressing fandom I've ever seen. Touhou is literally EVERYWHERE.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]