WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sorry guys for being totally off topic but i just notice it...Kyouma, you have the same "avi catch phrase" as me, what's that all about ?
お前はもう死んでいる。

I do have a scary avy too :o

Quote from: Kyouma on May 30, 2014, 04:17:27 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

who should I make this character over? I cant decide between sheik and ganon

Would be nice if you could get the JoJo All Star Battle models.

That one looks good too though.

Quote from: Vish on May 30, 2014, 02:54:29 PM
Would be nice if you could get the JoJo All Star Battle models.

That one looks good too though.
lol ask LJSTAR, I just follow orders(?)
and this moment was eventually coming along too

Quote from: Vish on May 30, 2014, 02:54:29 PM
Would be nice if you could get the JoJo All Star Battle models.
I don't think they are rippable at the moment, I think I saw a plugin to extract a ".cpk" file or something from the iso, but the files of the models were encrypted ...

But, to be honest, some MMD models are actually pretty good (such as those DIO models)

Quote from: Kyouma on May 30, 2014, 06:03:00 PM
and this moment was eventually coming along too
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sooo, I guess this DIO will be over Sheik ? And just wondering, did you also planned to import DIO's stand ? ("The World", I also have a model of him if needed)

Quote from: LJSTAR on May 30, 2014, 06:13:10 PM
Sooo, I guess this DIO will be over Sheik ? And just wondering, did you also planned to import DIO's stand ? ("The World", I also have a model of him if needed)
yep, over sheik, I will also make a new Sakuya too; I cant loose the chance to release the best OTP the same day
hmm I dont know where would I put the world though
I was thinking someone should make a PSA for stand fighters like over the ice climbers or something

Quote from: Kyouma on May 30, 2014, 09:19:59 PM
yep, over sheik, I will also make a new Sakuya too; I cant loose the chance to release the best OTP the same day
Ooh, you'll also import a new Sakuya model ? If that's the TSA one, I can give you the recolor that I've made for the alts (12.3 recolors + "True" Sakuya + Yumeko + SakuyaBrando (MUGEN char))

And IMO, a character + stand PSA would be epic, but I don't think it should work like Popo & Nana, but more like Zelda and her Phantom in SSB4

Ok, just checked and kinda got hair working, something is off though so I'll check that and rig it better. Then fix hands, try expresions, maybe add a gun in there, and that's it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Iwvi on May 31, 2014, 02:57:36 AM
Ok, just checked and kinda got hair working, something is off though so I'll check that and rig it better. Then fix hands, try expresions, maybe add a gun in there, and that's it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Noice!

*Scurries off to work on Custom Zed*


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Left my external harddrive with my other computer, so I decided I'd work on something else this weekend.
I like Flygon's version, but as always my perfectionist side of me has to say otherwise.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 31, 2014, 04:17:08 AM
Left my external harddrive with my other computer, so I decided I'd work on something else this weekend.
I like Flygon's version, but as always my perfectionist side of me has to say otherwise.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wouldnt it be easier if you just put a transparent black texture to the whole model plus cull outside?

in sports news: Dio over Sheik is ready

Now Ill just finish Sakuya and Ill release them togheter

Lol it is I lord dio!! Joseph joestar: the next thing your gonna say I duo Brando will destroy you! Lol anyway I'm working on rigging Joseph on Maya I'll show progress later
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

May 31, 2014, 03:37:55 PM #14577 Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 04:50:02 PM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: Kyouma on May 31, 2014, 06:03:33 AM
Wouldnt it be easier if you just put a transparent black texture to the whole model plus cull outside?
What for? If you're talking about the texture error that's just the materials not having any texture references which I'll fix when I'm done rigging and stuff.
Good, only glitches is the hands themselves going through the items, but the items themselves work like they should.

This is getting me in the mood to play GoldenEye with DK Mode on. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Head looks weird right now, but here's a preview of what I'm working on.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.