WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

June 06, 2014, 06:46:56 PM #14685 Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 06:49:54 PM by ShadowLuigi-NG-
Mr. Nintendo is on his way!


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on June 06, 2014, 06:46:56 PM
Mr. Nintendo is on his way!
[spoiler]
Lol... He needs Fox's Blaster and Yoshi's boots xD
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

This was the original Marisa Kirisame



Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on June 06, 2014, 06:46:56 PM
Mr. Nintendo is on his way!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

behold the storm of character things like that greeninja edit :v

here's a little something... for those that r fans of dead or alive series...

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Kyouma on June 06, 2014, 07:58:01 PM
behold the storm of character things like that greeninja edit :v
im still waiting on that, btw (not expecting it from you)
Quote from: DSX8 on June 06, 2014, 08:35:12 PM
here's a little something... for those that r fans of dead or alive series...


hmm, i needed a dead or alive rep that didnt have enormous... err, features

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Kyouma on June 06, 2014, 07:58:01 PM
This was the original Marisa Kirisame


behold the storm of character things like that greeninja edit :v

Wow. I wonder why so many of them got such big changes? o.o

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: russmarrs2 on June 06, 2014, 04:42:40 PM
Yeah, I don't think CaliKing's Scorpion PSA has any special bones for Scorpion, so putting him over Link would work for just playing Link and for the Scorpion PSA.

Post Merge: June 06, 2014, 05:21:47 PM

Also, I made this 3d model of Belome some time ago and I was thinking that I should probably finish him now, lol.

I'm thinking that he would go good over Wario (he would go good over Kirby, but Kirby is too small for Belome).
Size mod on Kirby?

also this is awesome


Quote from: Velen on June 06, 2014, 09:26:16 PM
Wow. I wonder why so many of them got such big changes? o.o
well, thats because the creator of touhou isnt very skilled drawing; he always draws the character different on every single game lol
but in Marisa's case thats because she used to be a total evil witch at the evil spirit Mima's service; back in her first appereance. Then after fighting with Reimu and becoming good, her hair and eyes color changed and the changes started since then

Quote from: Kyouma on June 06, 2014, 09:56:51 PM
well, thats because the creator of touhou isnt very skilled drawing; he always draws the character different on every single game lol
but in Marisa's case thats because she used to be a total evil witch at the evil spirit Mima's service; back in her first appereance. Then after fighting with Reimu and becoming good, her hair and eyes color changed and the changes started since then
Marisa also was purple in the first place because it was easier to see the mugshot in the PC-98 games, imagine this if she had black clothes in the first place, lol (And there isn't many character that have black clothes in dem PC-98 2hu)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: russmarrs2 on June 06, 2014, 04:42:40 PM
Also, I made this 3d model of Belome some time ago and I was thinking that I should probably finish him now, lol.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm thinking that he would go good over Wario (he would go good over Kirby, but Kirby is too small for Belome).
More SMRPG ? Yay !
SMRPG's bosses need more love

Quote from: LJSTAR on June 06, 2014, 10:08:21 PM
Marisa also was purple in the first place because it was easier to see the mugshot in the PC-98 games, imagine this if she had black clothes in the first place, lol (And there isn't many character that have black clothes in dem PC-98 2hu)
[spoiler]
well, I always thought she became good when she turned blonde :v

Quote from: Kyouma on June 06, 2014, 10:11:02 PM
well, I always thought she became good when she turned blonde :v

So dye her hair and make her a redhead and she turns evil again? What happens if she gets turned into a brunette?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Iwvi on June 06, 2014, 04:41:19 AM
You could easily make textures that make it seem like he blinks. Why not?
To me it looked weird since the real eyelids stick out more than the eyes, and just having the eye iris blinked looked weird because his eyes would go from looking somewhere to right in the middle blinking and then immediately back to wherever they were before.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


dat luigi glare... :v
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

So you're going to make that? I remember seeing someone make an angry luigi hack a while back. Instant Death-Stare Luigi. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.