WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Riddler on June 12, 2014, 12:01:07 AM
I hope he's over Sonic.

Not without bone edits.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Falcon is the better fit. His build is closet to the Flash's.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]





Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

robotics;notes was pretty good, indeed a good nitro+ serie, but not as good as steins;gate IMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kFIqlWq2Ts

Quote from: Kyouma on June 12, 2014, 06:44:22 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

robotics;notes was pretty good, indeed a good nitro+ serie, but not as good as steins;gate IMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kFIqlWq2Ts
I suppose that is the main character, right? Who is she rigged over?
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Kyouma on June 12, 2014, 06:44:22 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

robotics;notes was pretty good, indeed a good nitro+ serie, but not as good as steins;gate IMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kFIqlWq2Ts
Well, holy moly! someone else who watched Robotic Notes. too bad there isn't a Gunvarrel model. i would've loved to put that into Brawl. over Captain falcon.

and judging by the first image, and second image. this is Over Peach
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 12, 2014, 11:29:41 AM
I suppose that is the main character, right? Who is she rigged over?
beach
Quote from: Ultraxwing on June 12, 2014, 11:40:03 AM
Well, holy moly! someone else who watched Robotic Notes. too bad there isn't a Gunvarrel model. i would've loved to put that into Brawl. over Captain falcon.

and judging by the first image, and second image. this is Over Peach
ikr, the gunvarrel is the best mecha there is.. too bad there isnt any model of him
actually, I have all the default robotics;notes characters models
I will make Akiho over Peach, and Kaito over Snake, I also have Airi, Frau, Juun, and Hidaka but im not sure who should I import them  (my plan is oversaturated so I guess I would rather put them as background characters on a robotics;notes stage)... or probably Airi over nintendog, you know I got that idea from that slenderman hack

When there is not model. Make it.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Still have to do some material and texture adjusting, but shes almost done.


Sweet! That PED Suit is looking awesome Nano. I'm definitely holding a spot for that over Samus.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: AdfroMan on June 11, 2014, 11:20:06 PM
You guys may not have liked Overlord but you're gonna love this

I've been waiting...so long..for this :happy: As a DK Main, I thank you from the bottom of my heart AdfroMan!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nαno on June 12, 2014, 05:45:41 PM
Still have to do some material and texture adjusting, but shes almost done.


Completely badass! Also I find it funny that we both used the same Pac-Man pic for our avatar. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Granfalloon on June 12, 2014, 09:54:09 PM
I've been waiting...so long..for this :happy: As a DK Main, I thank you from the bottom of my heart AdfroMan!!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ninja Kong is a possibility, I've got his model. Fun Fact: His file is named miyamoto for some reason.

here's another dynasty warriors char!

this time its a relative from the last dynasty char, Lu Lingqi..  Here is her father, the fearsome killer, Lu Bu~

some objjects ripped had their UV's a total mess and didnt feel like fixing them.. so he's not exactly a 100% replica, but close enough..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

We all love glowing lights n stuff.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.