WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

that looks really good nano!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

That samus made my day. Saw the bbox render a while ago, but looks even awesomer in game. Well done.



Needs work on the neck, head, and also the cloth thing over his right leg. The rest is pretty much done.

Just... the head gets so deformed ;_;


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Velen on June 12, 2014, 03:51:19 PM
When there is not model. Make it.
you make it sound so easy... but one day...

Quote from: DSX8 on June 13, 2014, 03:29:50 AM
that looks really good nano!
Quote from: Iwvi on June 13, 2014, 04:14:56 AM
That samus made my day. Saw the bbox render a while ago, but looks even awesomer in game. Well done.
Thanks guys!
But thats not all I have to show off...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nαno on June 13, 2014, 04:45:54 AM
Thanks guys!
But thats not all I have to show off...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ahh, I'm guessing there might be a hazard suit coming too then? ;3 Amazing!
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Naoto-san on June 11, 2014, 02:13:06 AM
Damn! That Roy is looking awesome! Is it possible for you to do a Brawl textured version?
main focus is smash 3 version, a brawl version may be made.

awesome PED work nano, can't wait to have it in game.

I am surprised nobody made or attempted this yet, do you guys not like him?





after minor edit to the glove texture and the expressions he should be done.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: Alses on June 13, 2014, 04:56:50 AM
Ahh, I'm guessing there might be a hazard suit coming too then? ;3 Amazing!
Nah, just the corrupted PED retexture.

Quote from: Nαno on June 13, 2014, 03:28:12 AM
We all love glowing lights n stuff.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*squeeeeeeee*

But seriously, love it.


Quote from: Nαno on June 13, 2014, 05:08:48 AM
Nah, just the corrupted PED retexture.
She looks fantastic Nαno! My only question is if the corruption is for FS, or an alternate texture.  Or both.

Quote from: Rufure on June 13, 2014, 05:26:24 AM
She looks fantastic Nαno! My only question is if the corruption is for FS, or an alternate texture.  Or both.
Alt texture. I can't make it the final smash due to filesize.

Quote from: Nαno on June 13, 2014, 05:46:14 AM
Alt texture. I can't make it the final smash due to filesize.

A specialized specular map on that would look awesome.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Dat Samus.
*drool*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I almost read that nick as Segaman... oh it IS Segaman.

Anyway, I need a new SD card, so I'm gonna improve Simon's model in the meantime for practice's sake and would like feedback down the line. Keep in mind that I'm not as skilled in modelling ATM as I am in animating/PSAing.






Starting, once more, with the boots. Old one is on the right and/or the brighter colored mesh.
Once again, completely from scratch, though I used Ike's boot as a visual reference this time.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nothin more exciting and thrilling than T-posing posed models.... *facepalm*

Gonna get Peppy T'd next.