WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nαno on June 13, 2014, 03:28:12 AM
We all love glowing lights n stuff.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll be completely honest... that is the sexiest Samus I have ever seen. Maybe it's the suit, the glowing, the colors, or everything combined, but this is the first time I've ever felt true hype for a Samus mod. Works for me as a main Samus in PM.


Quote from: Reaver Ind. on June 13, 2014, 08:26:28 AM
Nothin more exciting and thrilling than T-posing posed models.... *facepalm*

It's a nightmare imo. But some people enjoy it. Wish I could do it efficiently as them.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: iwantgames on June 13, 2014, 05:05:19 AM
I am surprised nobody made or attempted this yet, do you guys not like him?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Looks good so far, I am making one as well ;D

something non-nintendo related


Quote from: Kyouma on June 13, 2014, 04:22:53 PM
something non-nintendo related



Those textures look much better.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I have something to provide.
A picture to you all.
This is from the year 3015...yes 3015, not 2015.
Now you have my permission to click.
[spoiler]


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on June 13, 2014, 04:59:37 PM
I have something to provide.
A picture to you all.
This is from the year 3015...yes 3015, not 2015.
Now you have my permission to click.
[spoiler]

Is that... Bounty Falcon?!
Falcon Suit?!
Captain Samus?!
Falcon Samus?!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Velen on June 13, 2014, 04:47:25 PM
Those textures look much better.
yep, its a new model I found somewhere in japan
Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on June 13, 2014, 04:59:37 PM
I have something to provide.
A picture to you all.
This is from the year 3015...yes 3015, not 2015.
Now you have my permission to click.
[spoiler]

oh my god captain falcon became a kamen rider

Quote from: iwantgames on June 13, 2014, 05:05:19 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So you took the Current Pac-Man model and gave him PMW's Shoes and Gloves? Anyways I'm guessing no attempted this because Snoopy's version was pretty much perfect. Guess no one saw the need to make a new Pac-Man unless they wanted to do the rebooted version of him. (which actually hasn't been truly done yet, I would do him but I don't like the rebooted version of Pac-Man)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Velen on June 13, 2014, 04:47:25 PM
Those textures look much better.

Soooo Cool :happy:

Um any chance for a Utsuho for the DAO psa over diddy?

Quote from: Calypso on June 13, 2014, 06:33:38 PM
Soooo Cool :happy:

Um any chance for a Utsuho for the DAO psa over diddy?
I plan on that, but I wont be using this model, I will use the TSA models for dao's psa

Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 13, 2014, 05:35:45 PM
Is that... Bounty Falcon?!
Falcon Suit?!
Captain Samus?!
Falcon Samus?!

Falcon Suit? I was thinking more along the lines of Mecha Falcon, but I like that idea!


Quote from: Kyouma on June 13, 2014, 06:45:23 PM
I plan on that, but I wont be using this model, I will use the TSA models for dao's psa

Yay thank you Kyouma the TSA model will be so awesome when you make them. They'll be in my character roaster forever. :happy:

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on June 13, 2014, 06:46:56 PM
Falcon Suit? I was thinking more along the lines of Mecha Falcon, but I like that idea!
Mecha Falcon? So we're making mechs now? Reggie Fils-A-Mech when?

someone make this a contest

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524