WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just gotta get the metal materials and Final Smash eyes working, then she's good to go.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


SJ. How are you so damn good?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segaman on June 21, 2014, 01:10:44 AM
SJ. How are you so damn good?
He's so good at it because it's the only thing he knows for real.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 21, 2014, 03:49:51 AM #14913 Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 04:17:52 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: SJS on June 21, 2014, 01:02:42 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just gotta get the metal materials and Final Smash eyes working, then she's good to go.

That is one awesome model right there! ;D


Edit:

BTW, am I going from project to project too fast? lol


June 21, 2014, 05:58:29 AM #14914 Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 06:00:17 AM by Kyouma
Quote from: Rogue AkenoS3 on June 21, 2014, 12:10:51 AM
Boob-- I mean, Yuuka in bg? Interesting...
Quote from: Calypso on June 21, 2014, 12:13:02 AM
That stage is so pretty Kyouma, I love how you got so many flowers in there and Yuuka too. :af2:
thanks! yep, its Yuu in the bg because this stage is technically for her and since I havent made a moveset or anything that fits Yuuka as a playable character, I will put her as a BG character meanwhile
same for Tenshi and Iku
I cant believe I re-imported Tenshi just to put her in the background of a stage lol

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: June 21, 2014, 06:00:16 AM

and one more thing:
This explains why do I always edit the shoulders in my imports
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kyouma on June 21, 2014, 05:58:29 AM
thanks! yep, its Yuu in the bg because this stage is technically for her and since I havent made a moveset or anything that fits Yuuka as a playable character, I will put her as a BG character meanwhile
same for Tenshi and Iku
I cant believe I re-imported Tenshi just to put her in the background of a stage lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: June 21, 2014, 06:00:16 AM

and one more thing:
This explains why do I always edit the shoulders in my imports
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yep, sounds about right.  :srs:




Not sure where to rig those two things. I originally had it on his bust, but it looked bad. I'm thinking about having half on ShoulderN and the other half on BustN.

And his fingers :notimp: frigging impossible. Sothe was much more easier than this...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SJS on June 21, 2014, 01:02:42 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just gotta get the metal materials and Final Smash eyes working, then she's good to go.
Love it, SJS.
I...I like corsets...



Quote from: Zed on June 21, 2014, 04:58:34 PM


Not sure where to rig those two things. I originally had it on his bust, but it looked bad. I'm thinking about having half on ShoulderN and the other half on BustN.

And his fingers :notimp: frigging impossible. Sothe was much more easier than this...
Whatever bone(s) those pauldrons are rigged to, rig them to that.

The way I would do it is to aim to make the cape things look static (like stiff cardboard), and then add a bit of influence to the BustN to give them a bit of flow (assuming there are no cape bones). That way they are mostly rigged the same as the pauldrons, but have just enough influence to make them not look like boards.


Quote from: Zed on June 21, 2014, 04:58:34 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Not sure where to rig those two things. I originally had it on his bust, but it looked bad. I'm thinking about having half on ShoulderN and the other half on BustN.

And his fingers :notimp: frigging impossible. Sothe was much more easier than this...
I would leave them over BustN :v
but indeed you can try to give them a half with the shoulderNs

Quote from: Kyouma on June 21, 2014, 05:47:29 PM
I would leave them over BustN :v
but indeed you can try to give them a half with the shoulderNs
Those are definitely ShoulderN's. The pauldrons should also be on the ShoulderN.

Quote from: Kage Ryu on June 21, 2014, 05:26:40 PM
Whatever bone(s) those pauldrons are rigged to, rig them to that.

The way I would do it is to aim to make the cape things look static (like stiff cardboard), and then add a bit of influence to the BustN to give them a bit of flow (assuming there are no cape bones). That way they are mostly rigged the same as the pauldrons, but have just enough influence to make them not look like boards.

Quote from: Kyouma on June 21, 2014, 05:47:29 PM
I would leave them over BustN :v
but indeed you can try to give them a half with the shoulderNs

Quote from: Nαno on June 21, 2014, 05:54:49 PM
Those are definitely ShoulderN's. The pauldrons should also be on the ShoulderN.

This is what I did:

1. Give it a majority weight to the ShoulderN and minority weight to ShoulderJ (as in most of it is ShoulderN). That didn't work very well.
2. Give it a majority weight to the ShoulderJ and minority weight to ArmJ. That worked better.
3. Do 2, but even less weight to ArmJ. And that seem sto work the best.

Quick question: I'm probably going to make this a custom rig. How would I make it so that it has the physics from Sheik's ponytail?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm working on a classic/fake Smash 4 design of Ness, going to add some bone edits to make him taller later.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

(Using Smash 3 textures right now because I'm lazy.)

Hey guys, how do you bone edit exactly? I changed these bones on Donkey Kong to fit a model of Palkia in BrawlBox, but when I play it in Brawl, he just changes back into the normal Donkey Kong bones, how do I fix this?

Quote from: russmarrs2 on June 21, 2014, 07:02:33 PM
Hey guys, how do you bone edit exactly? I changed these bones on Donkey Kong to fit a model of Palkia in BrawlBox, but when I play it in Brawl, he just changes back into the normal Donkey Kong bones, how do I fix this?
I'm actually trying to figure out how to do that too, it would be nice to know.

lol, yeah. Nice Ness by the way, is that top picture of him yours as well, or is that what you are trying to make him look like?