WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TurboChaos on June 24, 2014, 11:42:07 PM
v. 0.69
Try importing it with 0.68d and see what happens.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 25, 2014, 12:39:37 AM
Try importing it with 0.68d and see what happens.
I tried that already and it didn't work.

So anybody have any advice on why my Ivysaur size mod goes back to its regular size when I use the triple jump to latch back onto the stage and how to keep that from happening?

Quote from: TurboChaos on June 25, 2014, 01:03:55 AM
I tried that already and it didn't work.
Not sure what the problem is then. Sorry. :(
While I'm not finished, Rainbow Bowser is coming along VERY nicely.


It'd be so much easier to just throw random colors and blobs on him and call him good, but that's not how I work. ;)
Quote from: russmarrs2 on June 25, 2014, 01:35:54 AM
So anybody have any advice on why my Ivysaur size mod goes back to its regular size when I use the triple jump to latch back onto the stage and how to keep that from happening?
I'm assuming you used the EyeYellowM method, that'll happen. The only way to prevent size mods from reverting to normal in certain animations like bring grabbed is to edit the FitChar.pac itself which defeats the purpose.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

here it comes guys.. seriously, this boneset is a total unknown land for me which intimidates me d_d;

June 25, 2014, 02:49:32 AM #15020 Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 02:52:11 AM by russmarrs2
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 25, 2014, 02:42:10 AM
I'm assuming you used the EyeYellowM method, that'll happen. The only way to prevent size mods from reverting to normal in certain animations like bring grabbed is to edit the FitChar.pac itself which defeats the purpose.
yeah, oh well I guess, it's good enough, lol. That Rainbow Bowser is looking so cool by the way
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 25, 2014, 02:42:10 AM
It'd be so much easier to just throw random colors and blobs on him and call him good, but that's not how I work. ;)
I know what you mean, like when I was making the vines and crystals to go on my SSB4 Final Destination, I made them go just like how the SSB4 ones did, even though I just wanted to make a bunch of random ones, then clone them all over and over, lol.

Quote from: Kyouma on June 25, 2014, 02:49:20 AM
here it comes guys.. seriously, this boneset is a total unknown land for me which intimidates me d_d;


The hell's up with it's abdomen?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on June 25, 2014, 03:03:00 AM
The hell's up with it's abdomen?
no texture applied :v

Almost there!

Remember when I said that I wasn't done with the shell a while back? It's because I planned on pasting a semi-transparent version of the original Bowser texture to dull out the texture and make him fit Brawl. Still have to recolor the spikes (which I just finished remapping to a whole next texture that has multiple copies of the spike textures)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

not bad for my first Charizard import


Curious. Is Rainbow Bowser supposed to be the Bowser from the final fight in Mario 64?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Kyouma on June 25, 2014, 05:47:03 AM
not bad for my first Charizard import


I SUMMON BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON, IN ATTACK MODE
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quick question (which I've probably asked before) what is a good poly/vert count for imports?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'd say to be safe around 10,000, but you can go around 13,000 sometimes depending on your texture sizes and such.

Quote from: Mr.Doge on June 25, 2014, 02:49:43 PM
I SUMMON BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON, IN ATTACK MODE
well, the blue eyes white dragon is ready and has been released in my page along with seto kaiba and other 2 filler monsters for the pokemon trainer; now time for another jap icon: this time its Yotsuba! also known as "4chan's icon girl"