WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: powerofthe17 on June 26, 2014, 01:48:51 AM
hey guys anyone please!!!!! I'm gonna need little mac and greninja rigged over marth!! and also these links of models need to be rigged over marth anyone? PLEASE!? :'( :-L


little mac: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0IRpbzIWO4MV1MwTFBfMkI3RkU/edit
Greninja: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0IRpbzIWO4MenFmdERheW1IY2s/edit

if you guys can do this much is appreciated!  Smiley
While more people look at this thread than the Help section, you're most likely going to have better luck if you ask in the Help section instead of this thread. People come here to see progress on unfinished hacks, not a bunch of people asking for help. I mean it's okay to ask once in this thread, but if no helps then ask in the Help section instead of just basically spamming this thread with asking for help. I'm not trying to be or anything if that's what this is coming off as, just trying to help you before you get yelled at my a Moderator or someone else.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

June 26, 2014, 01:55:14 AM #15046 Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 02:26:51 AM by Kyouma
Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on June 26, 2014, 01:22:04 AM
First, love the hair. Second, the face looks a bit young. Third, your avatar 0.o XD.
this model is a frankenstein made of nanoha models from everywhere lol im not surprised the face looks too young
man, you really gotta love nanoha
okay more previews

I have to say thanks to LJSTAR who got me the hair model from the nendroid Nanoha; I will ask him if he can help me getting the shirt model too the 3DCG nanoha model shirt is really awefully distorted

Well learned my less ion :/
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Those of you who have played on Mewtwo's stage, you'll notice something off about Mario. I actually copied the lighting for the 1st Battle over so Rainbow Bowser's colors is messed up by the stage.

The reason why I did this is because there are two reasons people come up with for Bowser being colored differently on the final battle. The first reason is that he was using the power of the giant star to make him stronger and ended up having random colors on him, the second reason is it just being the lighting of the level. I go with the first reason because it makes more sense, while the second doesn't. All the other stages's lighting didn't effect any of the characters because of the limitations at the time of development and where would the colors be from? The Sun's light shining through colored clouds? :srs: And if so, why not make an extra copy of Mario that has the same effect...okay actually that can easily have been from memory issues since then they'd have to make three more Marios (Low-poly which is lego mode, medium poly which is Mario with boxes for arms and legs which happens a lot during normal gameplay, and high-poly which is the model every thinks of instantly), but I still don't believe it was the stages lighting.
Anyways, sorry for getting a bit off track there, I also used his metal fix for the hair, and proof for those who were worried about him looking like he was split down the middle.

Was a lot of work, but he is done...now to decide if I want to release before or after I make a HD version of the stage. :>.>:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

June 26, 2014, 04:32:19 AM #15049 Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 04:33:40 AM by Eternal Yoshi
Left is the new fur boots, right is the old ones.

Modeling the fur itself took ages to get right until I found a method to keep it sane tri count wise.



Edit: All this and the new boots and fur combined have less tris than the old ones.

Quote from: Kyouma on June 26, 2014, 01:55:14 AM
I have to say thanks to LJSTAR who got me the hair model from the nendroid Nanoha; I will ask him if he can help me getting the shirt model too the 3DCG nanoha model shirt is really awefully distorted
You're welcome ! I sent the body model to your fb :v
I also kept the bones on the models, I thought it would maybe help you with the rig

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on June 26, 2014, 04:32:19 AM
Left is the new fur boots, right is the old ones.

Modeling the fur itself took ages to get right until I found a method to keep it sane tri count wise.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit: All this and the new boots and fur combined have less tris than the old ones.
[WHIPPING INTENSIFIES]
It looks waaaaaay better than the old one ! :D
You should maybe add few more polygon for the fur though

Quote from: Kyouma on June 26, 2014, 01:55:14 AM
this model is a frankenstein made of nanoha models from everywhere lol im not surprised the face looks too young
man, you really gotta love nanoha
okay more previews
[spoiler]
I have to say thanks to LJSTAR who got me the hair model from the nendroid Nanoha; I will ask him if he can help me getting the shirt model too the 3DCG nanoha model shirt is really awefully distorted
Curious about who's she going over... I already like the character :srs:
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

HD Bowser Bomb, but don't touch or else it'll explode. :af2:

Gonna be a little hard to figure out just how I'm going to make the platform itself more detailed model wise. I mean I'm keeping it changing into a star and you won't see the bottom in the video I plan on making (which was the main point of me making Rainbow Bowser and now HD Bowser 3rd Battle), maybe I'll just add more to the sides or something... :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

June 26, 2014, 04:26:37 PM #15053 Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 04:29:08 PM by russmarrs2
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 26, 2014, 03:21:33 PM
don't touch or else it'll explode. :af2:
I imagine that was a challenge to model then xD
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 26, 2014, 03:21:33 PM
(which was the main point of me making Rainbow Bowser and now HD Bowser 3rd Battle), maybe I'll just add more to the sides or something...
Well it's all looking great so far!

So I'm currently in the progress of making this

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 26, 2014, 03:12:22 AM
Those of you who have played on Mewtwo's stage, you'll notice something off about Mario. I actually copied the lighting for the 1st Battle over so Rainbow Bowser's colors is messed up by the stage.

The reason why I did this is because there are two reasons people come up with for Bowser being colored differently on the final battle. The first reason is that he was using the power of the giant star to make him stronger and ended up having random colors on him, the second reason is it just being the lighting of the level. I go with the first reason because it makes more sense, while the second doesn't. All the other stages's lighting didn't effect any of the characters because of the limitations at the time of development and where would the colors be from? The Sun's light shining through colored clouds? :srs: And if so, why not make an extra copy of Mario that has the same effect...okay actually that can easily have been from memory issues since then they'd have to make three more Marios (Low-poly which is lego mode, medium poly which is Mario with boxes for arms and legs which happens a lot during normal gameplay, and high-poly which is the model every thinks of instantly), but I still don't believe it was the stages lighting.
Anyways, sorry for getting a bit off track there, I also used his metal fix for the hair, and proof for those who were worried about him looking like he was split down the middle.

Was a lot of work, but he is done...now to decide if I want to release before or after I make a HD version of the stage. :>.>:

To be perfectly honest, if you wanted to do Rainbow Bowser, you should've made it a specular. : I

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: russmarrs2 on June 26, 2014, 04:26:37 PM
I imagine that was a challenge to model then xDWell it's all looking great so far!

So I'm currently in the progress of making this

"A WINNER IS YOU!"



Quote from: LJSTAR on June 26, 2014, 06:47:18 AM
You're welcome ! I sent the body model to your fb :v
I also kept the bones on the models, I thought it would maybe help you with the rig
welp, I didnt use that rig but its okay, the model ended up pretty fine

Quote from: Red Joker AkenoS3 on June 26, 2014, 10:05:27 AM
Curious about who's she going over... I already like the character :srs:
for Pit, using this PSA; that FS is the nearest thing there is to the Starlight Breaker and I really like it; there are good things made by japanese people who doesnt use the vault
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm20697630

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on June 26, 2014, 05:22:11 PM
Raccon Bowser?

Close, but no cigar.



Fawful....Fawful? "I have chortles!" My second favorite Mario villan, only behind Bowser.