Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 1001 1002 1003 [1004] 1005 1006 1007 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4672821 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15045 on: June 25, 2014, 07:52:30 PM »

hey guys anyone please!!!!! I'm gonna need little mac and greninja rigged over marth!! and also these links of models need to be rigged over marth anyone? PLEASE!? Cry :-L

little mac: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0IRpbzIWO4MV1MwTFBfMkI3RkU/edit
    Greninja: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0IRpbzIWO4MenFmdERheW1IY2s/edit

if you guys can do this much is appreciated!  Smiley
    While more people look at this thread than the Help section, you're most likely going to have better luck if you ask in the Help section instead of this thread. People come here to see progress on unfinished hacks, not a bunch of people asking for help. I mean it's okay to ask once in this thread, but if no helps then ask in the Help section instead of just basically spamming this thread with asking for help. I'm not trying to be or anything if that's what this is coming off as, just trying to help you before you get yelled at my a Moderator or someone else.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15046 on: June 25, 2014, 07:55:14 PM »

First, love the hair. Second, the face looks a bit young. Third, your avatar 0.o XD.
    this model is a frankenstein made of nanoha models from everywhere lol im not surprised the face looks too young
    man, you really gotta love nanoha
     okay more previews

I have to say thanks to LJSTAR who got me the hair model from the nendroid Nanoha; I will ask him if he can help me getting the shirt model too the 3DCG nanoha model shirt is really awefully distorted
    « Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 08:26:51 PM by Kyouma » Logged

powerofthe17
    Extreme Kitten

Oh what a pain

• Awards Dedicated Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15047 on: June 25, 2014, 08:41:15 PM »

Well learned my less ion :/

I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
    come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
    come check out my psa page!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #15048 on: June 25, 2014, 09:12:22 PM »

Those of you who have played on Mewtwo's stage, you'll notice something off about Mario. I actually copied the lighting for the 1st Battle over so Rainbow Bowser's colors is messed up by the stage.

The reason why I did this is because there are two reasons people come up with for Bowser being colored differently on the final battle. The first reason is that he was using the power of the giant star to make him stronger and ended up having random colors on him, the second reason is it just being the lighting of the level. I go with the first reason because it makes more sense, while the second doesn't. All the other stages's lighting didn't effect any of the characters because of the limitations at the time of development and where would the colors be from? The Sun's light shining through colored clouds? Im srs here And if so, why not make an extra copy of Mario that has the same effect...okay actually that can easily have been from memory issues since then they'd have to make three more Marios (Low-poly which is lego mode, medium poly which is Mario with boxes for arms and legs which happens a lot during normal gameplay, and high-poly which is the model every thinks of instantly), but I still don't believe it was the stages lighting.
    Anyways, sorry for getting a bit off track there, I also used his metal fix for the hair, and proof for those who were worried about him looking like he was split down the middle.

Was a lot of work, but he is done...now to decide if I want to release before or after I make a HD version of the stage. I see what you did there ...

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15049 on: June 25, 2014, 10:32:19 PM »

Left is the new fur boots, right is the old ones.

Modeling the fur itself took ages to get right until I found a method to keep it sane tri count wise.

Edit: All this and the new boots and fur combined have less tris than the old ones.
    « Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 10:33:40 PM by Eternal Yoshi » Logged

LJSTAR
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Pin Collector RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15050 on: June 26, 2014, 12:47:18 AM »

I have to say thanks to LJSTAR who got me the hair model from the nendroid Nanoha; I will ask him if he can help me getting the shirt model too the 3DCG nanoha model shirt is really awefully distorted

You're welcome ! I sent the body model to your fb :v
    I also kept the bones on the models, I thought it would maybe help you with the rig

Left is the new fur boots, right is the old ones.

Modeling the fur itself took ages to get right until I found a method to keep it sane tri count wise.

Edit: All this and the new boots and fur combined have less tris than the old ones.

[WHIPPING INTENSIFIES]
    It looks waaaaaay better than the old one ! Cheesy
    You should maybe add few more polygon for the fur though

Archer(AkenoS3)
    Lol Kitten

Archer Class Servant Master Race

• Awards Heart Container Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15051 on: June 26, 2014, 04:05:27 AM »

this model is a frankenstein made of nanoha models from everywhere lol im not surprised the face looks too young
    man, you really gotta love nanoha
     okay more previews

Curious about who's she going over... I already like the character Im srs here

On PC On Phone
    My PSA thread below.
    A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.

Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #15052 on: June 26, 2014, 09:21:33 AM »

HD Bowser Bomb, but don't touch or else it'll explode. AWESOME 2.0!

Gonna be a little hard to figure out just how I'm going to make the platform itself more detailed model wise. I mean I'm keeping it changing into a star and you won't see the bottom in the video I plan on making (which was the main point of me making Rainbow Bowser and now HD Bowser 3rd Battle), maybe I'll just add more to the sides or something... Im srs here

russmarrs2
    Extreme Kitten

Wahaa...

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Starstormer Renowned Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15053 on: June 26, 2014, 10:26:37 AM »

don't touch or else it'll explode. AWESOME 2.0!
    I imagine that was a challenge to model then xD
    (which was the main point of me making Rainbow Bowser and now HD Bowser 3rd Battle), maybe I'll just add more to the sides or something...
    Well it's all looking great so far!

So I'm currently in the progress of making this
    « Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 10:29:08 AM by russmarrs2 » Logged

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15054 on: June 26, 2014, 11:06:36 AM »

Those of you who have played on Mewtwo's stage, you'll notice something off about Mario. I actually copied the lighting for the 1st Battle over so Rainbow Bowser's colors is messed up by the stage.

The reason why I did this is because there are two reasons people come up with for Bowser being colored differently on the final battle. The first reason is that he was using the power of the giant star to make him stronger and ended up having random colors on him, the second reason is it just being the lighting of the level. I go with the first reason because it makes more sense, while the second doesn't. All the other stages's lighting didn't effect any of the characters because of the limitations at the time of development and where would the colors be from? The Sun's light shining through colored clouds? Im srs here And if so, why not make an extra copy of Mario that has the same effect...okay actually that can easily have been from memory issues since then they'd have to make three more Marios (Low-poly which is lego mode, medium poly which is Mario with boxes for arms and legs which happens a lot during normal gameplay, and high-poly which is the model every thinks of instantly), but I still don't believe it was the stages lighting.
    Anyways, sorry for getting a bit off track there, I also used his metal fix for the hair, and proof for those who were worried about him looking like he was split down the middle.

Was a lot of work, but he is done...now to decide if I want to release before or after I make a HD version of the stage. I see what you did there ...

To be perfectly honest, if you wanted to do Rainbow Bowser, you should've made it a specular. : I

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15055 on: June 26, 2014, 11:11:11 AM »

I imagine that was a challenge to model then xDWell it's all looking great so far!

So I'm currently in the progress of making this

"A WINNER IS YOU!"

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #15056 on: June 26, 2014, 11:12:20 AM »

Hmm.

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15057 on: June 26, 2014, 11:22:11 AM »

Raccon Bowser?

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15058 on: June 26, 2014, 11:23:11 AM »

You're welcome ! I sent the body model to your fb :v
    I also kept the bones on the models, I thought it would maybe help you with the rig

welp, I didnt use that rig but its okay, the model ended up pretty fine

Curious about who's she going over... I already like the character Im srs here

for Pit, using this PSA; that FS is the nearest thing there is to the Starlight Breaker and I really like it; there are good things made by japanese people who doesnt use the vault
    http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm20697630

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #15059 on: June 26, 2014, 11:50:37 AM »

Raccon Bowser?

Close, but no cigar.

Fawful....Fawful? "I have chortles!" My second favorite Mario villan, only behind Bowser.

Pages:  1 ... 1001 1002 1003 [1004] 1005 1006 1007 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: