WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Punchout Wii models are rippable using 3dvia Printer.



But the characters don't have real textures. I can't texture at all so I couldnt give them better textures.


Quote from: jrush64 on June 25, 2014, 04:14:36 PM
Punchout Wii models are rippable using 3dvia Printer.



But the characters don't have real textures. I can't texture at all so I couldnt give them better textures.



Who are you planning to put them over? Bowser or some other character?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zed on June 25, 2014, 04:29:45 PM
Who are you planning to put them over? Bowser or some other character?

What would make sense is Falcon for regular, and maybe DK for Giga.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 25, 2014, 04:31:04 PM
What would make sense is Falcon for regular, and maybe DK for Giga.

I'm pretty sure JRush would be making a SSB4 moveset for Little Mac.

That, and Giga Mac seems to use almost all of Little Mac's animations except for his Wait animation.

Which is why I'm assuming they'd be on the same skeleton, but JRush would be using model changers (which he uses a lot).


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zed on June 25, 2014, 04:37:02 PM
I'm pretty sure JRush would be making a SSB4 moveset for Little Mac.

That, and Giga Mac seems to use almost all of Little Mac's animations except for his Wait animation.

Which is why I'm assuming they'd be on the same skeleton, but JRush would be using model changers (which he uses a lot).

Oh, well... too bad.

I had just hoped for a version for my own.

Quote from: Kyouma on June 25, 2014, 04:01:33 PM
well, the blue eyes white dragon is ready and has been released in my page along with seto kaiba and other 2 filler monsters for the pokemon trainer; now time for another jap icon: this time its Yotsuba! also known as "4chan's icon girl"


wow
fast work is fast
do i need a facebook page to access ur stuff? and where is the link to your page

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on June 25, 2014, 05:05:56 PM
wow
fast work is fast
do i need a facebook page to access ur stuff? and where is the link to your page
I think you dont need an fb account, but you should use one for commenting and stuff
and its in my signature, click it

Quote from: Segtendo on June 25, 2014, 06:08:55 AM
Curious. Is Rainbow Bowser supposed to be the Bowser from the final fight in Mario 64?
Yes, yes he is, and I'm painfully following these pics to try and match the colors.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Plan to make a HD version of the stage as well.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

he should put mac over marth so I can do my smash4 little mac psa better I had alot of trouble with falcon and making a counter is hard so I'm gonna need him rigged over marth and also these links of models need to be rigged over marth anyone?


little mac: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0IRpbzIWO4MV1MwTFBfMkI3RkU/edit
Greninja: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0IRpbzIWO4MenFmdERheW1IY2s/edit

if you guys can do this much is appreciated!  Smiley
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

June 26, 2014, 12:34:22 AM #15039 Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 12:39:36 AM by Kyouma
as usual, finished yotsuba hours ago, just needed to sleep a bit (the heat in mexico right in the frontier with the US is so hardcore that it feels like its raining fire)
anyways ths is next
how the character shoud look like
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

what I have ready so far

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kyouma on June 26, 2014, 12:34:22 AM
as usual, finished yotsuba hours ago, just needed to sleep a bit (the heat in mexico right in the frontier with the US is so hardcore that it feels like its raining fire)
anyways ths is next
how the character shoud look like
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

what I have ready so far

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


First, love the hair. Second, the face looks a bit young. Third, your avatar 0.o XD.


So what do you guys think?
I just need to do a few more material edits but I'm finally done with the recoloring, remapping and model edits...okay I'll give the eyes a blue tint, but other than that I'm done. I'm pretty satisfied with him, and that rarely happens thanks to be a perfectionist. :srs:


Sadly a lot of the blue and purple colorings in the original translate to green because of the yellow textures, and really I think my Rainbow Bowser looks cooler with those colors so I don't want to change them to green, he'll look more green than he already is. :P Plus I think the developers wanted Final Bowser to have blue and purple coloring since they made some of the vertexes that color, but I think it was the limitations that prevented Final Bowser from having those colors. Anyways now I can start attempting to remake the level in HD. I have a few ideas to make it look more epic, the real task is translating those ideas into the model since I'm not the best at custom modeling, and by that I mean I can make shapes. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

hey guys anyone please!!!!! I'm gonna need little mac and greninja rigged over marth!! and also these links of models need to be rigged over marth anyone? PLEASE!? :'( :-L


little mac: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0IRpbzIWO4MV1MwTFBfMkI3RkU/edit
Greninja: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0IRpbzIWO4MenFmdERheW1IY2s/edit

if you guys can do this much is appreciated!  Smiley
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: powerofthe17 on June 26, 2014, 01:48:51 AM
hey guys anyone please!!!!! I'm gonna need little mac and greninja rigged over marth!! and also these links of models need to be rigged over marth anyone? PLEASE!? :'( :-L


little mac: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0IRpbzIWO4MV1MwTFBfMkI3RkU/edit
Greninja: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0IRpbzIWO4MenFmdERheW1IY2s/edit

if you guys can do this much is appreciated!  Smiley

I really wish you'd stop shoving Mac over Marth in people's faces. D:

This isn't a request thread.